64

Chapter 64: A Little Sweet 64

    "I miss him very much, so I regret that I won't let him go home, but I can't find him in his school. Do you think he will see me     when I tie a balloon and stand here?" , as if only the two of them were left in the world of people coming and going.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Doraemon standing not far away. It was impossible for him not to hear Luo Qingye's voice. He also saw every detail when Luo Qingye gave balloons to every child just now. Bending down and handing the balloon to the child, the tone is so gentle, the child can tell at a glance whether he likes it or not.

    In fact, he didn't mean to scold Luo Qingye, and he didn't want to guess what Luo Qingye wanted to do. Just like Yuan Nian said, the age gap will make them have some different habits and ways of dealing with it. Space each other, but also retain a sense of expectation.

    So he wasn't angry.

    "Luo Qingye, I just miss you."

    No matter who heard his Omega say that, Luo Qingye directly took off the doll's headgear and stopped pretending.

    Chu Yiqiao saw the moment Doraemon took off the headgear, revealing the sweaty Luo Qingye, suddenly felt sour and felt funny, couldn't help turning his face away and laughing.

    "Fool."

    "Then you don't like fools." Luo Qingye walked in front of Chu Yiqiao with the doll's headgear in one hand, and his three hundred balloons were dispatched, and he would be able to get the money to leave work in a while: "How do you know?" From me?"

    "Feeling." Chu Yiqiao thought of the scene where Luo Qingye coaxed the children so tenderly and patiently just now: "Do you like children very much?"

    "Of course I do." Luo Qingye led Chu Yiqiao to the store door The bench outside: "Sit here and wait for me first, I'll go change clothes and get money from the boss, don't run around." After explaining, he hurried back to the store, for fear that Chu Yiqiao would run away.

    The cumbersome Doraemon ran funny, but Chu Yiqiao couldn't laugh. He stared at the back of Luo Qingye who ran in, with ripples in his eyes.

    It would be great if they don't have to worry at all now.

    In less than ten minutes, Luo Qingye came out of the store. He had already changed back into his sportswear, and he still held an envelope in his hand. The smile on his face never came down. He ran back to Chu Yiqiao, and then bent over In front of Chu Yiqiao:

    "Brother, let's go on a date."

    "Huh?" Chu Yiqiao didn't realize it, but when he saw Luo Qingye's expectant eyes, he realized that the two of them have never been together since they were together. A formal date, even if there is one, is his arrangement, but it's not called a date.

    Luo Qingye squatted on one knee in front of Chu Yiqiao, put his hands on the chair beside him, looked up at Chu Yiqiao and smiled, "I've made money! I can buy you delicious food!"

    The boy's ink-like eyes reflected his appearance, as if he was the only one in the whole world, the joy and anticipation in his eyes seemed to flow into his heart, full of enthusiasm, pure and extremely pure, this irresistible joy passed to him.

    Chu Yiqiao raised his hand to help Luo Qingye wipe the sweat from his forehead: "You skipped class and came to work just to buy me delicious food?"

    "Of course not." Luo Qingye raised his face, as if he was enjoying Chu Yiqiao wiped his sweat for him: "I want to give you a surprise." When

    Chu Yiqiao heard the word 'surprise', he thought of what Yuan Nian said, so he hid the smile in his eyes very well, Endured the anticipation in his heart: "Really, what kind of surprise can you little kid give me?"