35

Chapter 35: A Little Sweet 35

    The door of the outpatient room was pushed open, and He She looked up from the record sheet, looking at the unexpected visitor on crutches:

    "Mr. Jiang, I remember that you are not the patient I made an appointment with today." The

    old man walked away with a smile on his face . Come in, and close the door: "I told your nurse that you are my future grandson-in-law, and I just came to see you, not to see a doctor." He walked to the chair in front of He She and sat down.

    He She closed the record sheet with a calm face: "Mr. Jiang, just ask what you want to ask, don't beat around the bush and say what I like to hear, it will appear to have an ulterior motive."

    "I just like a smart junior like you, Both your grandfather and father are well-known figures in the medical field and have made a lot of contributions to the motherland. Intellectuals like you have excellent genes. As far as I know, you have known our Yiqiao since junior high school. Graduated from college, and we have known each other for more than ten years now, I think it is impossible for you not to like an Omega like him."

    "Don't deliberately praise me, I don't like to hear these things." The

    old man's eyes showed appreciation, he looked at He He She looks at this neither humble nor overbearing gesture, the more he looks more satisfied: "Our family Yiqiao is very repulsed by alphas, I think you know it too, but you are the first one who can get close to him, me and his father are both alphas, so he doesn't like it very much , does this mean that you and Yiqiao have a high degree of compatibility?"

    "He didn't know that I was an alpha." He She clasped his hands, "He thought I was a beta."

    "How is this possible?" The old man was a little puzzled, his eyes wide open Looking at He She in front of him, he really didn't feel the alpha breath on He She's body. After a while, he suddenly realized: "You covered up the alpha breath, making him think you are a beta, and you didn't say it. Is there a high degree of compatibility between them, so Yiqiao doesn’t feel uncomfortable?”

    “My compatibility with him is 80%.” He She said frankly, “But now he doesn’t like me, and the compatibility is only 100%. Eighty percent is not suitable for Yiqiao, he needs an alpha who is more than 100% compatible."

    The old man obviously questioned whether such a high degree of compatibility really existed: "Isn't there an 80% degree of compatibility between you that can't relieve Yiqiao's condition? What is the state of his current condition?" He

    She Glancing at the old man, listening to the worry and anxiety in the old man's tone, he thoughtfully judged the authenticity of this, whether he really cared about Chu Yiqiao or pretended to inquire about Chu Yiqiao's condition.

    "Yiqiao may have told you about our family, but I'm not his good-for-nothing father. As his grandfather, I'm really worried about him." The old man leaned on the back of the chair with both hands on the top of his crutches. He has entered old age, his back is still tall and straight, and the vicissitudes on his face can still be seen when he was young. He sighed: "I can't just watch Yiqiao have an accident. He doesn't want me to take care of his affairs, but I will Can I really let him go? He is my only grandson." "If the bridge can't find an     alpha

    with a 100% fit, it won't last three years." His

hands trembled uncontrollably: "You, what are you talking about? You won't live for three years?"

    "Isn't this what your son wished, and wanted Qiao to die quickly so that he could inherit the inheritance?" He She didn't show any affection, he already He didn't have any good feelings for Chu Yiqiao's grandfather. When he was still in school, he saw Chu Yiqiao being taken away and couldn't resist the powerlessness. He knew that the relationship between Chu Yiqiao and his family must be very bad.