They have suffered serious injuries, but they have never given up on it. They have achieved each other, and they are the ones who kiss this world with passion.

    "Mr. Chu, I'm very happy that you can get married." Koko smiled through tears, and now that she is a mother, she can truly experience the power of love: "It's so wonderful."

    Chu Yiqiao saw Koko crying like this, He seemed to be able to understand why koko was crying. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to koko, smiling softly: "You too, I am also very happy that you can find your happiness. I have worked hard for you all these years. I will wait for your wedding. I must give you a big gift."

    This secretary has been with him since graduation, and he knows how many times Koko has been frightened and threatened by Jiang Mianhuai, and has even experienced riots in the group. Although this girl was a little gossipy and overly lively, she was extremely careful. If it wasn't for the secretary's share of Jiang Mianhuai's key criminal evidence, there might not be any.

    He is not surprised to be with Yuan Nian now.

    After all, these two people got along day and night, and they also experienced the previous bad things with him. They dealt with trivial matters and helped him a lot. Many things in it have exceeded the scope of work, but these two people have never left him.

    When koko heard that his boss was going to give him a big gift, he quickly took the handkerchief and wiped away his tears, and looked at Chu Yiqiao expectantly: "What kind of gift is it?"

    "What you want most." Chu Yiqiao saw koko's face With an expectant look, he tidied up his cuffs and smiled.

    He is also looking forward to it now, looking forward to how handsome his groom will be.

    After tidying up his suit, he looked up at himself in the full-length mirror, the corners of his lips slightly raised.

    .

    The other side.

    The full-length mirror reflected the appearance of the Doraemon doll costume, and only heard the voice from inside the doll costume: "Brother Yuan, if I come on stage in this outfit, my wife will definitely remember this wedding forever!"

    Yuan Nian behind him He clasped his hands in front of him and showed a professional smile: "...Mr. Luo, are you sure?"

    He sacrificed his maternity leave with his wife just to watch the groom do this?

    "I'm sure." Doraemon took off the doll's headgear, sweat dripped from Luo Qingye's forehead, he looked at himself in the mirror with firm eyes: "My wife will understand."

    This is also the love between them secret.

    Before he was wearing Doraemon to escape, his Omega was wearing a suit and holding a balloon and said a word to him, and he still can't forget that sentence.

    ——Doraemon, I miss him very much, do you think he will see me when I tie a balloon and stand here?

    Then this time it was his turn to stand behind Chu Yiqiao and appear among the crowd to speak to him.

    Although Yuan Nian was a little puzzled by the sudden plot, he still obeyed the arrangement.

    "Big Daddy!!"

    At this moment, looking left and right, he came out crookedly from the side, and saw that the two brothers also put on Doraemon costumes, and the staff lady was leading them both.

    Yuan Nian was a little surprised. Did these two children even wear doll costumes? This is the surprise part.

    "Big Daddy, my belly is so big!" Zuo Gu patted his Doraemon belly, his big eyes were full of curiosity: "What is there, why is it so big?"