Chu Yiqiao directly kissed Luo Qingye's chattering lips, and his ears would get callused any more.

    The almost savage kiss seemed to bring Chu Yiqiao's anger. Luo Qingye felt that Chu Yiqiao might be bothering him and nagging him again. Totally long memory.

    He pulled Chu Yiqiao away, picked up the stewing pot and took a sip, clasped the back of Chu Yiqiao's neck with his hand and kissed it directly.

    Chu Yiqiao's eyes widened in shock.

    Being forced to drink oat milk forced him to swallow it, but if he wanted to break free, he still couldn't break free, because Luo Qingye was too strong.

    After a few sips, Chu Yiqiao felt that he really couldn't take it anymore.

    "...No more, I really don't want to drink anymore."

    Hearing Chu Yiqiao's crying voice, Luo Qingye held the stewing pot with one hand and the back of his neck with the other, half-closed his eyes: "Do you dare to skip breakfast in the future? Dare you pour it out? Huh? "

    Chu Yiqiao grabbed Luo Qingye's arms, with physiological tears in his eyes, and looked up at him: "Can you drink another one? I really don't want to drink oat milk. I don't like milk."

    "Is it the problem of drinking milk? What I'm talking about is your bad habit of not eating breakfast." Luo Qingye put the stewing pot aside, leaned casually beside the table, and pulled Chu Yiqiao into the Yuetui Room with a serious expression "It's been several times, do you want me to stare at you at home and let you go out after eating? Or do you like me to feed you bite by bite? Like this sense of ritual?"

    Chu Yiqiao lowered his eyes and didn't want to look at him, whispered Muttering: "...I don't often, I don't have an appetite today." The more I think about it, the

    more I feel angry. Is Luo Qingye going to ride on his head now? He always teaches him like this, which makes him very embarrassing.

    Just as he lowered his head, his chin was pinched by Luo Qingye, and then he forced his head up, and he met Luo Qingye's eyes directly.

    "Why don't you have an appetite?" Luo Qingye frowned: "Don't like the breakfast I made? Or is it uncomfortable?"

    Chu Yiqiao saw that Luo Qingye was really going to fight the question of eating breakfast to the end, because he simply didn't want to drink It's just milk, but if he said that, Luo Qingye would definitely get him some pumpkin milk, purple potato milk, and eventually he couldn't escape milk, as if he couldn't do without milk.

    It seems that there must be a way to divert Luo Qingye's attention,

    "Xiaoye." Halfway through Luo Qingye's words, he suddenly saw Chu Yiqiao's hand pressing where it shouldn't be, his eyes turned down, and the color of his eyes darkened: "What are you doing?"

    "You locked the door, right?" Chu Yiqiao moved forward, and the close distance between the two of them instantly became inseparable.

    The slight drunkenness that belongs to Omega cherry brandy ripples in a small space, like a feather, with a sweet taste passing through the nose, body, and body, falling one after another, which is undoubtedly igniting the fire.

    Luo Qingye propped his hands on the side of the stage, raised his eyebrows and looked at Chu Yiqiao: "Well, it's locked." The

    roll of Adam's apple betrayed him after all.

    But I can only blame Chu Yiqiao, who is wearing a white coat, for being too charming, and all thoughts flood into my mind as soon as I get close, let alone in the small tea room. There are people outside, walking around.