expression was closed, no one loved.

    Chu Yiqiao put down his hands when he heard the sound, and lowered his head to do his experiment. It was still the cold and indifferent Dr. Chu.

    Everyone: "..."

    This kind of injury is obvious, silently putting on a mask of pain.

    Noon break.

    "Dr. Chu, this is Xiao Luo's previous research report, you can take a look." The research assistant put the report by Chu Yiqiao's table: "Then I'll go to eat first, and Dr. Chu, you can eat quickly too." Let's go."

    "Well, good, thanks for your hard work." Chu Yiqiao replied with a nod.

    After the research assistant left, he packed up the microscope and arranged all the used tools before leaving for the pantry.

    When he came here this morning, he put the stewing pot in the tea room, and there was oat milk that Luo Qingye boiled for him in it, and he forgot to eat it. Now he is going to destroy the corpse to avoid being nagged.

    At noon, the research room was quiet at this time, and basically everyone went to have lunch.

    In the tea room, without changing his white coat, Chu Yiqiao casually leaned against the sink, casually drinking the oat milk in the stewing pot, and his expression became subtle and disgusted when he smelled the milk. He still can't stand the taste of milk, it's better to drink Luo Qingye's.

    But Luo Qingye insisted on asking him to drink it, and if he didn't drink it, he tried his best to put milk in various ingredients.

    It's okay to drink it when you're pregnant, why should he drink it now.

    Glancing at the sink, the door of the tea room was suddenly opened from the outside just as he was about to pour it out. He was so frightened that his shoulders and hands trembled, and he looked at the door in surprise, only to find that it was Luo Qingye.

    "..."

    Luo Qingye walked in, and he closed the door behind his back, only to hear a "click" and it was locked.

    The sense of atmosphere in this small tea room was created by the sound of the lock.

    Chu Yiqiao silently took back the stewing pot from the sink, turned around pretending to be calm, and turned on the faucet: "Ah, it's so hot, the quality of this pot is really good, the milk you boiled for me is still as good as it is now. It's hot, you said it will cool if you put it in the water for a while, I will eat it after it cools down."

    "You didn't have breakfast?"

    Chu Yiqiao felt the warm and generous chest against his back, and Luo Qingye's dangerous tone came from beside his ear, and then Luo Qingye wrapped his arms around him from behind, turned off the water with one hand, and turned off the water with the other. Over the hand he held the stew pot.

    "Wife, you're not good." Luo Qingye took the stewing pot, lowered his eyes to look inside, it was very good, it was full, and he didn't take a sip.

    Chu Yiqiao wanted to snatch the stewing pot back.

    Luo Qingye noticed his movement and directly raised the stewing pot.

    The young alpha's growth conditions are excellent, and now Luo Qingye is already half a head taller than him. He might have to jump up to get this long arm, but jumping up and holding it is too embarrassing.

    "Can't I drink now?" Chu Yiqiao put down his hands and didn't intend to fight.

    "Is this the problem?" Luo Qingye seemed a little unhappy when he saw Chu Yiqiao. He put down the stewing pot in his hand, covered the mouth of the pot with the back of his hand to feel the temperature, and it was still warm: "How many times have I told you that you can't?" Eat breakfast, I have told you all the bad habits you had before and you have to get rid of them. Just because you’re not hungry doesn’t mean your stomach isn’t hungry. The day’s plan lies in the morning. Your husband, I’ll make breakfast for you every day before going to school. You don’t want to eat it. , I have to—"