Although the matter has long since subsided, what exactly is hidden in his mother’s things is a mystery to him. It's not a very important thing to say, maybe there are things he doesn't want to know, just to avoid regrets.

    "Yes, I have already submitted a leave application to the hospital, and it has been approved. I also explained the situation to Professor Xu, and the rest of the written reports and reports have been changed to online. You don't have to worry about me, I can handle it."

    " Dad~~~"

    At this moment, the voices of two children came from the door.

    There was a knock on the door of the ward: "Mr. Chu, Mr. Luo, it's me. I'll take you to see you."

    Luo Qingye stepped forward to open the door. As soon as the door opened, he looked down and saw that he was standing at the door with his short arms wide open. His arms looked like they were about to be hugged, and when he opened his arms and bent down to hug the child, these two brats rushed in through his arms.

    "..."

    "Dad, we miss you so much, we want your hug!"

    "Dad, when will you get better, we want to sleep with you~"

    "Dad, does it hurt? Shall we ?"

    "Then let's cheer for Dad together!"

    Looking left and right, like two sticky little padded jackets lying on the bedside, looking at his father eagerly, even stretched out his fleshy little hands to touch him , Pouting his mouth and whirring to Dad.

    The bedside is family happiness, and

    the door of the ward is a little lonely.

    Koko and Yuan Nian stood at the door, and when they saw Mr. Luo being so embarrassed, they silently lowered their heads and held back their laughter.

    Luo Qingye put down his arms expressionlessly, turned around, and looked at the two brats quietly: "Chu Guzhi and Luo Panzhi, are you all courageous, don't you need to call me?

    " Look at Daddy, he is so fierce." Zuo Gu stretched out his short hand to grab Chu Yiqiao's hand, but the bed was too high, and he pursed his mouth: "I want to be hugged by Dad~"

    "I'm fierce?" Luo Qingye thought this The two little guys were here to torture him.

    Compared with Zuo Gu's gentle character, You Pan is more courageous, or maybe he likes to cling to Chu Yiqiao, and has a strong desire to possess people he particularly likes. He dares to confront Luo Qingye head-on: "Big Daddy, you are so fierce." Be careful I have other fathers."

    Chu Yiqiao looked at You Pan who said this in surprise, is this something a three-year-old child can say? ?

    Luo Qingye was obviously irritated, he walked up to You Pan with his long legs and picked up the little guy directly: "Luo Panzhi, how many times have I told you, don't mess with your big dad, you think I'm not good Will beat you?"

    "My father is rich, he can find me seven or eight gentle big fathers, you are too fierce." You Pan was picked up, but he was not afraid, and his short legs were thrown in the air. He shook his hand, and raised his hand to catch Luo Qingye: "Give me seven or eight big daddies, they are good to me, I won't scold and cry if I am not fierce, and buy me a lot of toys."

    Luo Qingye was so angry that his chest Up and down.

    What does it mean that a father is rich and can be exchanged for seven or eight big fathers? Is there such a thing as hurtful?