The atmosphere in the office was a bit heavy at this moment.

    Liam put his hands on his thighs and clasped them. He looked at Chu Yiqiao with a complicated expression: "My wife was anxious and blamed herself for the accidental death of her good friend, and she couldn't go back to China to see her friend because of the child. On the last side, I found out later that the child had died, and I couldn’t accept it⒒ Sole suffered from severe depression.”

    "The hospital took full responsibility for the accidental death of the child in the hospital. My wife couldn't accept the fact that the child left like this, because the child did not have black crystals on it, but when it was brought out... I also spent a lot of time after that The investigation ended up being nothing. In order to take care of our sick wife and young children, we left Bern and came to Zurich.”

    "So I really didn't expect..." Liam said choked up, with mixed feelings, weeping with joy, he took a deep breath as if to adjust his emotions: "I really didn't expect to be so lucky to find this child, and I didn't expect this child to be kidnapped and abducted. It was my negligence, and I shouldn't have left him in the hospital alone."

    Chu Yiqiao listened quietly, and he was naturally happy to find his alpha's parents. It just disappointed him a little, but he couldn't just judge how other people take care of their children and how they are parents. Even if it is a premature baby, if a child stays in the hospital, it will inevitably be a concern, so how can he be willing to let such a small child stay in the hospital alone.

    From the moment he gave birth to the child, Luo Qingye never left him and the child.

    He also knows that not all husbands can do this, but they should basically do it. The birth of a child should be a treasure.

    So if he hadn't been placed in the hospital, the little Luo Qingye might not have been trafficked.

    Luo Qingye was involved in the cross-border trafficking that Jiang Mianhuai was suspected of back then, but because he couldn't find his parents, he didn't have any information clues, and he didn't even have a nationality in Huaxia. As for why the name Luo Qingye followed, it was still in the orphanage⑻, and it was written on the newborn bracelet on Luo Qingye's wrist.

    With a date of birth and a life, but without the names of his parents, he was placed in an orphanage.

    In the end, the orphanage was also uncovered. This is the transit station that covered up the darkness. Many poor and innocent children who were trafficked were eventually taken away, including Luo Qingye.

    It's impossible not to feel sorry for your own alpha. When Luo Qingye recorded his statement and the trial was held, he didn't even dare to listen to those recordings.

    But Luo Qingye stated every word and sentence clearly, the pain and suffering he had suffered.

    This young man is like an iron wall. In fact, this is a defense built only after he was bloodied, and he paid a bloody price.

    Luo Qingye always said that his current luck is all because of meeting him. Every time he hears about him, he feels distressed. How did such a young boy endure these encounters? The palace, a place like hell, never thought of giving up, and swallowed it silently.

    "Can I see him?" Liam asked, "If possible, I will pick up my wife now, she will be very happy."

    Luo Qingwen heard that his father was going to bring his mother: " Dad, can mom come out of such a situation?"

    "Your brother is your mother's heart knot, she will be very happy if she hears." Liam even felt that he couldn't control his emotions, and the joy was greater than the surprise. Chu Yiqiao asked, "Can I? I want to see him."