He put away other thoughts and returned to work: "Then let's continue to talk about cooperation. This time I am very sincere in coming here in person, because I value the capabilities of your institute. The international expert team behind me has gathered Many outstanding scientists have made outstanding achievements in the research of barrier agents and Omega in the field of biological science. So this time, the sex guide agent we are going to develop is specifically for Omega and beta groups. I know you are interested in the beta group. The group has a very deep understanding..."

    A conversation took about an hour, and they talked very happily.

    The cooperation was achieved beyond imagination.

    "Mr. Chu, the achievements you can have at such a young age are truly worthy of your reputation. You really deserve to be a role model for Omega." Mr. Liam looked at Chu Yiqiao with deep appreciation in his eyes.

    Chu Yiqiao smiled politely: "So my popularity has spread to Switzerland?"

    "Your presence in our Chinese circle should not be underestimated, but you seem to be well protected by Huaxia. I don’t see a lot of news about you. Although it’s the first time I’ve met your real person, I think it will be a pleasure to cooperate with you. Sure enough, we share the same goals and go well.”

    Chu Yiqiao has heard a lot Compliments, he actually listened to these words a lot. He thought that only Luo Qingye's words would make him feel sincerely praised, but he didn't expect that Mr. Liam's words could also make him feel very happy.

    And there is always an inexplicable intimacy.

    They followed Liam to the company's revolving restaurant for dinner.

    "Mr. Liam, you really give me a very familiar feeling." After sitting down, Chu Yiqiao went straight to the point. He looked at Mr. Liam in front of him, and the more he looked at him, the more he felt that he was too similar to his family Luo Qingye. How could there be so many people similar to Luo Qingye.

    It seems that the answer that is ready to come out is on the lips, and the desired result is close at hand.

    Liam is a very talkative and humorous middle-aged man. Hearing Chu Yiqiao say this: "It means that we are really destined. We are like-minded and hate to meet each other. If you didn't hear Mr. Chu just now that you have a husband, I also want to introduce my son to you, there should be a lot of common topics between you young people."

    When Chu Yiqiao heard that there was still this embarrassing link, he couldn't help but rejoice, but fortunately Luo Qingye was mentioned just now, and sure enough Sometimes it is not wrong to talk more about your lover.

    "That's a pity, I'm married, and I have twin boys."

    The moment he mentioned the twin boys, he caught a strange look on Mr. Liam's face, like a sudden sadness, and he suddenly realized Did I say something wrong?

    "Mr. Chu is so lucky to have a pair of twins." Mr. Liam twitched the corners of his mouth, slightly bitter, and sighed: "I also had a pair of twins originally, but unfortunately my brother died shortly after birth."

    Chu Yiqiao frowned. Since becoming a parent, he has been extremely sensitive to the topic of children. When he heard that one of the twins was gone, he felt distressed. He thought that he had a haemorrhage and almost had an accident. Seeing Luo Qingye crying like that, he knew how terrible it was.

    "Sorry to mention your sadness," he said apologetically.

    Mr. Liam shook his head and smiled as if he was relieved: "I feel sorry for and miss my brother, but I think there may be some things that are predestined, maybe my brother is just destined not to be my child, I think he is in a certain place The place should become someone else's child."