"I can't get it wrong. This is the song I've been listening to since I was a child." Chu Yiqiao sipped his red wine, then sat on the high chair, Looking at Luo Qingye in the video with his head propped up: "I can't recognize other men as you because I miss you too much, let alone have hearing problems."

    "It's possible, I think you just miss me too much." Luo Qingye folded his arms and leaned on the back of the sofa: "But your man is here, I don't allow you to look at other people's casually, if I go over on Friday and find other men around you, you will be miserable!"

    Chu Yiqiao pointed Nodding her cheeks, listening to Luo Qingye's stern words to herself, she couldn't help lowering her head and laughing: "It's so comfortable to see you jealous."

    "Chu Yiqiao."

    "Okay, I won't tease you." Chu Yiqiao continued: "I wanted to ask him for a contact information, but he said that I was sexually harassing, and he couldn't get me out of it. Then I can't pester other people's little ones." Brother, I will be embarrassed if he calls the police."

    "Honey, it's wrong for you to do this." Luo Qingye's expression became serious: "You must always remember that you are an Omega, and you can't be too proactive."

    "Nor for you Can you take the initiative?" Chu Yiqiao asked with a smile.

    "...Only to me." Chu Yiqiao drank the last bit of red wine: "Okay, I have to talk about the project tomorrow, and you are too late, hang up the phone and see you on Friday, remember to sleep with the child, look right No one will wake up."

    Luo Qingye curled his lips when Chu Yiqiao mentioned You Pan again, as if mumbling something: "I will wake up without you."

    "Okay, kiss." Chu Yiqiao coaxed.

    Unwillingly, Luo Qingye leaned forward and kissed him in the air: "I'll kiss you for an hour on Friday!"

    "Okay.

    "

    "Mr. Chu, we are really honored that you can come to Switzerland in person. You can jointly develop and establish a new research institute with Yinhe Research Institute in Switzerland, and you can introduce the barrier agent of Yinhe Research Institute to Switzerland. I believe there will be more Omega Being protected can better guarantee the daily life of Omega." In the

    meeting room, Chu Yiqiao stared blankly at the Mr. Liam who was talking to him in front of him. Did he really miss Luo Qingye so much that he had hallucinations? Why? Do you feel like Luo Qingye when you see someone?

    The Mr. Liam in front of him looks like he should be about fifty years old, but even if he is in his fifties, why does he feel so similar to his Luo Qingye when he sees it?

    Subconsciously, he looked at Koko who was following him.

    It happened to meet Koko's equally surprised gaze.

    The two of them looked at Yuan Nian at the same time, and found that Yuan Nian also had the same surprised expression on his face.

    Now Chu Yiqiao was sure that he really didn't have hallucinations because he missed Luo Qingye too much, but that Mr. Liam in front of him really looked like Luo Qingye.

    "Mr. Chu? Mr. Chu?"

    After several calls, Chu Yiqiao came back to his senses. He apologized and nodded to Mr. Liam: "Sorry, you look too much like my husband, I'm a little dazed."

    Mr. Liam He was a little surprised to hear Chu Yiqiao say this: "Oh, really, it's my honor to be able to look like your husband."

    Chu Yiqiao's gaze stayed on Mr. Liam's face for a while, and then he felt It might not be very polite for him to do this, although a large part of his purpose of coming here is to find Luo Qingye's parents, but he can't just pester someone when he sees a resemblance.