Looking left and right, obediently holding Luo Qingye's side.

    This is how to be quiet.

    Chu Yiqiao held back a smile.

    Seeing Chu Yiqiao smiling, Luo Qingye was speechless: "So that's why you threw these two brats to me?

    " , the family did not invite aunts, all brought by Luo Qingye himself, and he thought that Luo Qingye had done such a thing skillfully, but later found out that Luo Qingye had really done such a thing.

    Luo Qingye took care of many children in the orphanage.

    So he was not surprised to be able to take care of two children at the same time.

    And it turns out that these two children are afraid of their strict father Luo Qingye, they will be obedient and obey the rules only in front of Luo Qingye, and if they are in front of him, they will only act coquettishly and play cute.

    "They just can't act like a baby to you." Luo Qingye answered without hesitation after finishing the two brothers, and smiled again when he looked at Chu Yiqiao: "Because only I can use acting like a baby to you, and only I can be effective , no one else, not even my son."

    You Pan's small mouth moved, as if muttering something.

    "Especially you!" Luo Qingye bent down and said to You Pan, half-closed his eyes and warned seriously: "Luo Panzhi, if you have a mouth and can't speak today, dare to cry, tomorrow my son will only be Chu Guzhi , You think it through yourself."

    You Pan shrunk his mouth, his big eyes were filled with tears instantly, and he closed his mouth tightly to keep himself from crying.

    Tears soon fell down in big drops.

    People who don't know think how wronged he has been.

    Zuo Gu opened his mouth and was about to speak, when he suddenly remembered that his eldest father would not let them talk, so he could only swallow his comforting words. Seeing his brother crying, he could only let go of his elder brother's hand, and then walked over to wipe his tears.

    You Pan is a boy who can act like a baby, when he saw his brother coaxing him, he immediately hugged him.

    "I'll leave it to you for these two days." Chu Yiqiao patted Luo Qingye on the shoulder, and seeing Luo Qingye shaking his head helplessly, he smiled and said, "I've booked air tickets for you and your child since you don't have class on Friday afternoon. At noon, you flew to Switzerland with your child to find me."

    Luo Qingye let the brothers love each other deeply, and looked at Chu Yiqiao: "Why do you want us to go to Switzerland too? To play?"

    "Because the child's affairs have been delayed. I didn't go to the Swiss bank to get my mother's things, I want to get them out after finishing work, and find out about your parents by the way." Chu Yiqiao wiped the sweat from Luo Qingye's cheeks with the back of his hand: "There may be clues Already ."

    Luo Qingye's expression froze for a moment: "Oh, is that right, okay."

    "Why is this reaction, I don't want to look for it anymore?" Chu Yiqiao thought about the fact that he had been looking for Luo Qingye's parents for the past few years. After searching almost all over, there was no clue, because the same dna and pheromone as Luo Qingye could not be matched in the gene pool.

    It was later discovered that it might be related to a case of transnational child trafficking in Switzerland.

    "It doesn't matter, life won't be so perfect." Luo Qingye looked at Chu Yiqiao: "I have you and a child is enough. I have been very lucky in this life. I don't want to share my luck. Your luck is left to you."