When he finished putting away the medicine box, he suddenly remembered something.

    No, it's the noon break, why is Chu Yiqiao working again? ! He immediately lost trust in Yuan Nian, this assistant is really unreliable, how many times he has said that Chu Yiqiao cannot be allowed to work when he should rest and eat.

    He took out his phone and sent Yuan Nian a message.

    "Manager Jian doesn't need to send it away. You have worked hard today." After Chu Yiqiao walked around the drug warehouse, he saw that the manager of the warehouse had sent him out, so he asked people to stop.

    Jian Qi nodded with a smile and said, "President Chu is very polite, it is my honor to be able to bring someone like you."

    Chu Yiqiao once again captured the alpha pheromone on Jian Qi's body, but it was obvious that after he could smell the smell, he had already You can clearly determine the gender of the person in front of you: "May I ask, Manager Jane, are you an Omega?"

    "Yes, Mr. Chu, I'm an Omega." Jian Jian saw that Chu Yiqiao seemed to be chatting with him, so he naturally couldn't miss this good opportunity to build a relationship: "I have always admired you, Mr. Chu, and you are among our Omega crowd." Faith exists, so I also want to become such an excellent person like you. I think Omega can also be independent, and can also become a useful person or even a backbone of society..."

    Chu Yiqiao: "..." I always know I asked, how did you start the speech?

    Yuan Nian behind him had a strange expression on his face. He looked around nervously. How could Luo Qingye know that he and Mr. Chu were outside? !

    I saw a message pop up on the phone screen:

    ——Brother Yuan! ! Why did you let my wife work during her off time! ! Did he eat or sleep? You just give him work! ! If he is tired, sleepy, sneezing, and something goes wrong, you will pay me! ! !

    The exclamation marks all over the screen were anger rushing towards his face, and Yuan Nian could already feel the oppression of Luo Qingye on the other end of the message.

    Strange, how did Luo Qingye know? Could it be that some locator was turned on Mr. Chu?

    It's also impossible, Luo Qingye is not such an alpha.

    How did you know that?

    Yuan Nian touched the back of his head, feeling a little confused.

    "Then Manager Jian will stay and go to work. I have a meeting in a while and I will leave first." Chu Yiqiao felt that there were too many words in this brief period, and he couldn't help but think of what Jian Ze's father had introduced before. Jane is a cousin, and it's not like the whole family doesn't come into the house, and they talk a lot.

    Eloquent.

    Seeing that Chu Yiqiao was about to leave, Jian Jian was still a little reluctant: "Next time I have a chance, I must learn a lot from Mr. Chu."

    Chu Yiqiao smiled and nodded: "Okay."

    After speaking, he glanced at Yuan Nian and signaled to leave.

    The sun outside the warehouse was very strong, and the light was dazzling. When Chu Yiqiao walked out, he subconsciously closed his eyes, and then only felt his nose tickle and sneezed.

    Yuan Nian: "!" He sneezed, and he hurried forward: "Mr. Chu, do you feel tired, sleepy and uncomfortable now? How about I ask the chef to make coconut chicken soup for you now?"