Sure enough, as Jian Ze said, there is a dead corner of the wall behind the dormitory building, which happens to be a blind spot that cannot be seen by the surveillance. Forearm width.   

      Luo Qingye stepped on the green belt pulled out from the bottom of the fence after spotting the location, then grabbed the fence above with both hands, stepped on the wall with all his strength and turned up with force, the movement was done in one go.   

     Went out of school very smoothly.  

     At the same time, he carefully looked around, and immediately walked to the coffee shop if he didn't notice anything wrong.    

     Jiang Mianhuai should not dare to come near the school, that would be too obvious.    

     He got the bicycle from the coffee shop very smoothly, and according to the address given by Jian Ze, he navigated to the warehouse of Jian Ze’s father’s drug company. The warehouse is not very far from the school, because it is also in the suburbs, which is about two kilometers away. We'll be there in less than ten minutes.   

      When he came to the drug warehouse by bicycle, the security guard stopped him immediately when he saw him.    

     "who are you?"

    Luo Qingye immediately took out the screenshot of the conversation between Jian Ze and Jian Ze's cousin: "I'm here to apply for a temporary transporter, and I'm looking for a briefing." The security guard looked at the screenshot of the conversation and found that it was indeed the administrator's profile picture: "Are you Luo Qingye, right? Take out your ID card and have a look."

    Luo Qingye handed over his ID card.

    The security guard glanced at the photo and name above, nodded and said: "Manager Jian has explained, you go directly to Warehouse No. 1, go in to the left, and then you can see Warehouse No. 1. There is an obvious 1 outside the warehouse clerk. It's easy to find." He said and raised the handlebar.

    Luo Qingye said thank you and rode in.

    According to the security guard's reminder, he soon found Warehouse No. 1, and then saw a handsome and gentle man standing outside Warehouse No. 1, who should be Jian Ze's cousin Jian Qi.

    "Hello, Manager Jian, I'm Luo Qingye."

    Jian Qi didn't think about asking for a temporary worker at first, but he didn't want to agree to it if his cousin pestered him for this help. The warehouse management staff can't change too much. , but there is no way, after all, it is my younger brother's request. At worst, I will find a reason in a few days to say that this person is not suitable for dismissal.

    But the moment he saw the person coming, he was a little shaken.

    Jian Ze looked at the boy in black sportswear in front of him, a little surprise appeared in his eyes, this is a tall and handsome alpha.

    The heroic raised eyebrows and cropped hair, and the strong and oppressive alpha aura rushing toward his face, although it looks a little fierce, but because there is still a little youthful air, such conflicts are fascinating.

    The appearance of this alpha is too outstanding.

    "Hello, I'm Jian Qi. I heard that you are my cousin's friend?"

    Seeing Manager Jian reaching out to him, Luo Qingye was stunned for a moment. Was he so polite to him as a temporary worker? Out of politeness, he shook hands back: "Yes, Manager Jane, and Jane is my good brother."