The work has become more stringent, not only that, but also go to the research institute every day, and have to ask questions about the advancement of blocker vaccines every day.

    Even Yuan Nian asked him if the two had quarreled, why Chu Yiqiao seemed to be in a bad mood, when he was clearly happy some time ago.

    He knew that Chu Yiqiao was worried about Jiang Mianhuai's affairs, but he was more worried that if this went on, Chu Yiqiao would affect his body.

    Pregnant after all.

    Because the pregnancy symptoms of male Omega and female Omega are different during pregnancy, he read a lot of related books, worried that this was Chu Yiqiao's pregnancy reaction, so he could only study the pregnancy symptoms of Omega father painstakingly while studying.

    Rapid mood changes, appetite changes, and morning sickness are all similar.

    But there was one that worried him the most.

    [At the beginning of pregnancy, male Omega will experience a decrease in sexual desire, which will lead to uncontrolled depression. This is a manifestation of a relatively strong progesterone reaction. It is necessary for the alpha partner to guide Omega to relieve her mental defenses in time, otherwise there is a high probability of depression during pregnancy, which will affect the growth and development of the fetus. 】

    And what an alpha should do is try to appease Omega's emotions.

    "I will, brother, don't worry." Luo Qingye didn't want to say anything to Chu Yiqiao here, he just hoped that his answer could relieve Chu Yiqiao's unreasonable tension: "I have passed Professor Xu's application , He promised to teach me next semester, so that I can successfully complete the self-enrollment exam in March."

    He knew that his foundation was weak, and Chu Yiqiao found a lot of powerful teachers to help him catch up quickly. Now he not only You need to take the third year of high school. After all, the college entrance examination is approaching, and you have to try your best to get into the university that Chu Yiqiao most wants to go to, specializing in biological sciences, through self-enrollment.

    Hearing Luo Qingye's meek answer, Chu Yiqiao suddenly seemed to realize what tone he was speaking in, his brows were furrowed, and an imperceptible look of annoyance flashed across his eyes.

    In the end, he still didn't say anything, and continued to take Luo Qingye to each laboratory to study.

    They left the Institute around noon.

    Yuan Nian's car was already waiting downstairs.

    Chu Yiqiao walked out of the research institute and looked around subconsciously, as if he was looking at something, with a vigilant look on his face.

    This move was caught by Luo Qingye, who stepped forward to hold Chu Yiqiao's hand.

    There was a "pop", extremely crisp.

    It was a very vigilant and abnormal reaction to be slapped away the moment he touched Chu Yiqiao.     Luo Qingye's hands froze in mid-air, and the backs of his hands were reddish. He looked at Chu Yiqiao

    , and his face was not stunned, but puzzled:

    "Brother?"

How did touch become vigilant and repellent, as if it started last week.

    Chu Yiqiao saw that he had slapped Luo Qingye's hand away, his fingertips trembled slightly, his eyes were filled with astonishment, as if he couldn't believe his behavior: "Xiao Ye, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."