"What happened to Jiang Mianhuai." Chu Yiqiao asked, this scumbag was the same age as his mother, that is, the old man had a child when he was very young, and he seemed to have never heard of it when he thought of it. Grandma, it seems that the family has never seen other women.

    The old man half-closed his eyes: "I'm not married. Mian Huai is the illegitimate child secretly born by my lover when I was young. She died in childbirth, so I can only take the child home."

    "Then how did you meet my mother?" Chu Yiqiao thought it was hard to believe that if his mother had really had feelings for the old man, would the age difference between the two be a little big, twenty years apart?

    "That year I went on a business trip to Switzerland. My friend took me to see a symphony. Your mother was already the principal violinist at the age of 18. She stood on the stage like a blooming red rose. I fell in love with her at first sight. But also Knowing that my age was too different from her, I didn't dare to get close to her. Later, I found out that she was a sophomore in the Conservatory of Music, so I tried to go to her school to pretend to meet by chance."

    "I fell in love with her and talked about music with her. Said that I also like the violin very much and wanted to learn from her."

    "Later she confessed to me first." The

    old man's pale expression showed a smile he had never seen before, which was the joy brought to him by the good and happy days in the past: "She is a very bright and straightforward girl, beautiful, elegant, and generous. I don't think the beauty in the world is enough to describe her, so I want to give her all the beauty in the world. Fortunately, I found a I bought the Guarli violin and gave it to her with a lot of money. I still remember the happy look of this girl when I gave her the violin. She said she would marry me because I understand her.”

    "Because of such happiness, I dated her for two years, forgot about myself, and concealed the fact that I had a child.

    " Mian Huai called my father, and my lies were self-defeating. From that time on, she felt that I had deceived her, and she felt that she was a third party. Since then, she has never admitted any relationship with me."

    " At that time, the Chu Group was facing an urgent crisis and had a funding gap of 1.5 billion. She originally returned to China to seek my help, but she didn't even give me a chance to explain. She was with Mian Huai without my knowledge. Yes. Mian Huai didn’t know about the matter between me and her, but Mian Huai would rather marry a woman he didn’t love in order to inherit the group, and Xin Xin also reached an agreement to alleviate the family’s economic crisis.”

    “I was very angry at the time . Your mother did this, but she was unwilling to explain, nor did she want to have any conversation with me, so that contract was born." The

    old man shook his head bitterly: "I shouldn't be so confident, and I shouldn't feel that I If you mark Xinxin, no other alpha will hurt her, and I shouldn't let Mian Huai too much when he was young, causing his human nature to become distorted, and finally do such a thing."

    "I shouldn't cover up for my dignity . Jiang Mianhuai's actions, he threatened me with Xinxin's affairs countless times, used the Caesars Club to develop his own affairs, and every time the police came to him, I settled for him, and—"

    "It's ok." Chu Yi The bridge interrupted unceremoniously.

    The old man was stunned. He looked at Chu Yiqiao, but met Chu Yiqiao's cold eyes. For a moment, the eyes were exactly the same as when Chu Xinxin said he hated him. .

    "It is undeniable that you may have been a good boyfriend. It is also undeniable that you were a 'good' father in front of Jiang Mianhuai." Chu Yiqiao stood up, and he walked to the old man's bed, leaning on the edge of the bed with one hand, and bent down Looking directly at the old man, his tone was indifferent: "It seems that these good things have nothing to do with me, because I don't have such a good father, my father is rubbish."