"That's Yiqiao's alpha partner, it's okay, just give it to me." The old man said, his voice seemed weak.

    Attorney Guo nodded, and he took out the latest revised content of the will and handed it to the old man, and took out the recording.

    The old man took the will and read softly:

    "The name of the testator is Jiang Cheng, and he is 68 years old. In order to prevent property disputes and other disputes after my death, I hereby make a will."

    "My wife Chu Xinxin passed away on January 8, xxxx , at the age of 30. The eldest son, Jiang Mianhuai, is 48 years old, married and has no children; the second son, Chu Yiqiao, is 28 years old, unmarried and has no children.”

    “I will deal with all my property as follows: I voluntarily The following legal properties that belong to me are all bequeathed to my second son, Chu Yiqiao."

    "100% of the shares of Jiang//'s Group, and the decision-making power of 220 global branches under the group."     "

    60% of the shares of Chu's Group."

Villa."

    "32 cars including Lincoln, Rolls-Royce, and Maybach."

    "28 pieces of 400-ounce gold bricks.

    ...

    This is not an easy property to estimate. It took a lawyer a month to register the property Time to sort it out. If such a property is inherited, the heir will become the richest man who deserves it. After the

    old man finished reading a long list of wills, he glanced at Assistant Xu and motioned him to take out the things, and then looked at Xiang Chuyiqiao: "Yiqiao, I put all your mother's things in No. 168, as well as your mother's things in the Swiss bank. I don't know what's inside, only your fingerprints can get it. "

    Attorney Guo put away the recording. This is just in case.

    Assistant Xu handed over a key to Chu Yiqiao.

    Under the eyes of the old man, Assistant Xu sent Attorney Guo to leave first. There

    were only three of them left in the ward , and soon fell into silence.

    Chu Yiqiao took the key handed over by Assistant Xu. This is a very old copper key, and it is also a key he is very familiar with. It is the key of the house where he lived before. When he was young, his mother Teach him how to open the house. The bridge of his

    nose can't help but feel sore.

    Now give him the key again, will he dare to go back?

    " "Brother. "

    Luo Qingye's worried voice came from beside his ear, and at the same time, he smelled the soothing pheromone of oolong osmanthus honey on Luo Qingye's body, which made him feel much more comfortable. He put the key in his pocket, took a deep breath to adjust his emotions , looked up at Luo Qingye:

    "It's okay, I'm fine. "

    Luo Qingye held Chu Yiqiao's hand and clasped his fingers tightly.

    Feeling the temperature of Luo Qingye's palm, Chu Yiqiao felt a little calmed down.

    The old man looked at the interaction between the two people in front of him, perhaps thinking of something, and couldn't help but look distant: "Back then, your mother and I were AOs with a compatibility rate of 101. If there were no accidents, we should be the happiest couple. I was wrong."