Thinking about how the past seven days have passed in his mind, Luo Qingye's unique habit has made him suffer, and he has not let him go for a long time, and he will not let him go even if he compromises and begs for mercy.

    In essence, alpha is alpha, domineering.

    Luo Qingye noticed the changes in Chu Yiqiao's expression several times, from surprise to slightly complaining, he seemed to understand something: "Brother, don't you like me like that? Does it make you feel uncomfortable?" The

    hands are very caring He rubbed Chu Yiqiao's lower back.

    I don't miss massage every night, because I'm afraid that Chu Yiqiao's waist will be uncomfortable.

    "...don't do that again after you." Chu Yiqiao turned his face away and whispered, "I begged for mercy and still won't let me go."

    Today's sunshine was extraordinarily bright, falling on the man in his arms, outlining this scene Zhang Baili's rosy cheeks, the blush at the base of his ears, and the satiety between his brows and eyes made him look like a sweet peach, exuding an unprecedented sweetness.

    Even such a complaint is extraordinarily tempting.

    "Don't do that?" Luo Qingye started again. He was cheap and behaved, with a smile in his tone, "How would I know what you don't like if you don't tell me, you beg for mercy every time."

    "Luo, Qing, Ye."

    Luo Qingye Seeing that Chu Yiqiao was a little angry, he smiled deeper: "Hey, I'm here."

    Chu Yi slapped his face with both hands, leaned closer to him, with a half-smile in his eyes: "If you don't listen to me, don't even try to touch me in the future."

    After speaking, he let go of Luo Qingye and got off the bed.

    The dark quilt slipped off Chu Yiqiao's body, and the dazzlingly white skin was instantly reflected in the bottom of the eyes. There were dots of stars on it, or deep or shallow overlapping marks, on the nape of the neck, shoulders, back, and even calves. Explain how the estrus period came.

    It means that the imprint falls and then covers, constantly adding new ones, and constantly covering.

    Luo Qingye saw Chu Yiqiao walking towards the bathroom indifferently, his eyes as deep as ink deepened. This man is really...

    strong and seductive.

    He also rolled over and got out of bed: "Brother, let's go together."

    Chu Yiqiao stood at the door of the bathroom, paused in his footsteps, turned his head, looked at Luo Qingye, and slightly opened his lips:

    "Get out."

    Luo Qingye looked The door was ruthlessly closed, and I was in a happy mood when I was scolded.

    He bowed his head and smiled:

    "It's really nice

    to scold." The sudden arrival of the estrus period caused a lot of work to be temporarily postponed. Chu Yiqiao followed Yuan Nian's call and processed emails while eating lunch.

    "The international expert group is expected to start testing the upgraded version of the blocker vaccine in October, and the work of inoculating volunteers has also begun..."

    "The biological company that was previously planned to be acquired in Switzerland declared bankruptcy the day before yesterday, and they are still unwilling to sell their patents. I have already expressed Mr. Chu that you really want to introduce this technology and are willing to buy it at a price higher than the market price, but they said that unless you come forward in person, we won’t talk about it."