The man named Meng Tuo sat down beside Jiang Mianhuai: "Of course, don't worry, they will rush if they have the ability. Entering this tropical rain forest to take you away, this is my territory."

    "I want to find a chance to return to China and help me get an identity."

    Meng Tuo looked at him in surprise: "You still want to go back under such circumstances?"

    "I You have to 'solve' a person with your own hands."

    The LCD screen cracked into a spider web suddenly flickered, and the screen that had been off turned on again, and the screen was stuck on the report screen of Chu Yiqiao and Luo Qingye hand in hand.

    Jiang Mianhuai's tired and bloodshot eyes showed madness, his eyes fell on the position where the two were holding hands, and he laughed intermittently.

    "I want Chu Yiqiao to taste what it's like to lose a loved one again. He won't make it easy for me, and I won't make it easy for him." The

    screen went black again.

    The house was completely plunged into darkness.

    .

    The automatic curtains were slowly pushed open on both sides, and the sunlight from outside the window poured into the room, covering the big soft bed. The dark bed was covered by Mr. Chu who was still trying to escape for the time being, only his head was exposed.

    Naturally, the air was filled with a strong smell of pheromone fusion, and the seven-day estrus period was finally over.

    Chu Yiqiao never thought that the estrus period would be so crazy, it came so suddenly that he couldn't resist it, and he never knew that he would have such a strong desire to ask for it. Anyway, Luo Qingye didn't have a chance to let him step out of the hotel room these days, he wanted to just hang on Luo Qingye's body.

    After eating and eating, he would become menacing, and the staple food of a meal became him.

    It was unbearably hot after taking a shower, so he could only open the door and ask Luo Qingye to come in and help him.

    Even shortly after the end, the heat surged again, even if he was too tired to open his eyes, he still wanted to hug Luo Qingye.

    All the shame and embarrassment were seen through by Luo Qingye.

    It was also messed up.

    "Brother, are you awake?"

    Just as Chu Yiqiao was preparing his emotions, he suddenly felt a weight on the quilt, and then came Luo Qingye's voice, which made his body numb subconsciously.

    Luo Qingye saw that Chu Yiqiao hid himself in the quilt and did not want to come out, but these seven days were too exhausting, and he was afraid that he would be hungry, so he hugged him, including the quilt.

    Chu Yiqiao: "!"

    Luo Qingye pinched Chu Yiqiao's waist and hugged him to his lap, pulled off the quilt, met Chu Yiqiao's shocked eyes, leaned forward and kissed him on the lips:

    "Brother, Good morning."

    A kiss like a touch of water, with the smell of ice mint, without any affection, only the intimacy of a lover, extraordinarily romantic.

    Chu Yiqiao was hugged by Luo Qingye and sat on his lap. He looked down at Alpha who was pinching his waist, his eyes were full of smiles, as if he was encircling him, affectionate and pampering, with a sense of intolerance The force of refusal.