At the last moment when his mother closed her eyes, she yelled for him to find grandpa. When grandpa appeared, he also cried and wanted to hug grandpa, but he was pushed away hard.

    At that moment, he knew that his last relative in this world was gone. The indifference and ruthlessness of the old man was the most unforgettable pain in his life. To some extent, he hated the existence even more than the villain Jiang Mianhuai.

    After so many years, what's the use of compensating him now?

    "It doesn't matter." Chu Yiqiao replied indifferently: "He deserved what he deserved. Next time he will let me know when he is dying, and don't let me know when he still has his breath." The

    doctor didn't dare to answer.

    Assistant Xu couldn't bear to step forward when he heard such words: "Prince, Jiang Ye really misses you in his heart, these years he—"

    "What do you know?" Chu Yiqiao looked directly at Assistant Xu, There was coldness in the eyes under the cold glasses: "What do you know, why should you speak for him if you don't know anything?"

    Assistant Xu was suddenly dumbfounded.

    Chu Yiqiao sneered, and the fingertips hanging by his side trembled slightly: "You don't know it hurts if the knife doesn't stab you, and only you uninformed people can say it if you ask for mercy, and then you will issue a critical illness notice later." Assistant Xu, please sign it, I authorize it."

    Assistant Xu: "..." I want to resign.

    After finishing speaking, Chu Yiqiao looked at the doctor: "Just do your best." After finishing speaking, he nodded to the doctor and prepared to leave.

    "Prince, Master Jiang has given you all the criminal evidence of the young master, have you received it?"

    Chu Yiqiao paused.

    "It's a USB flash drive. Master Jiang said that it contains what you want most." Assistant Xu looked at Chu Yiqiao's back and said, "I sent it to you half a year ago, and Master Jiang's condition had already deteriorated by then. , he may have guessed his own situation, even changed his will, and he said he doesn't ask you to get married."

    Chu Yiqiao looked at the incandescent lights in the hospital corridor, U disk? What U disk?

    Recalling what he told koko before, he said that if there is anything sent by his grandfather or Jiang Mianhuai, he would not accept it, and immediately took out his mobile phone to contact koko. He wasn't sure if Koko was lost, if he lost it...

    he might spend his whole life in regret.

    The old man knew what he wanted most, and that was the surveillance video at home when he was a child. The surveillance video of Jiang Mianhuai using pheromones to make his mother bleed to death in seven holes. Only this is the strong evidence.

    Otherwise, why did he work so hard all these years.

    Luo Qingye has never seen Chu Yiqiao so flustered before, but he can't do anything now, he can only silently accompany him by Chu Yiqiao's side. The more he is like this, the more he feels that he is growing too slowly. When will it be possible to protect Chu Yiqiao so that Chu Yiqiao will not be so tired.

    During the lunch break, Koko, who was in the midst of a drama, suddenly received a call from her immediate boss, Mr. Chu. She was so scared that the boneless chicken feet almost flew out. She quickly answered the phone: "Hello, Mr. Chu? What are you doing with me?"

    "Let me ask you, when I asked you to help me receive the express mail from Grandpa and Jiang Mianhuai or did you lose something else?" Chu Yiqiao asked, his throat seemed to be choked, and the ending trembled because of nervousness.