Seeing the door open, Luo Qingye moved forward quickly, jumping up and down with one hand supporting the handrail of the stairs, his movements were snappy.

    Jumping off the ground before landing, he kicked Bai Chuan's arm fiercely. The moment Mu Cang fell to the ground, he kicked Mu Cang into the sea, then bent down to pick up the falling USB flash drive and threw it to Chu Yiqiao. He stepped forward and pressed the hollow of Bai Chuan's back knee with his knee, only to hear a crisp kneeling sound, and he forced the person to kneel down.

    All actions are done in one go.

    By the time Bai Chuan realized something was wrong behind him, he was already suppressed.

    "You deserve to touch him?" Luo Qingye bowed his head and approached Bai Chuan, lowering his voice with a hint of warning: "Is my Omega something you can touch? You want to die."

    The moment Luo Qingye appeared, the policeman hiding behind the warehouse also Immediately dispatched, Bai Chuan was completely suppressed in less than a minute.

    With a cold 'click' sound, the handcuffs fell on Bai Chuan's wrist, no matter how much he struggled, it was useless.

    The mask on his face was also taken off, revealing an ordinary face in the crowd.

    "Chu Yiqiao, you lied to me!!!" Seeing that he couldn't escape, Bai Chuan yelled at Chu Yiqiao, as embarrassing as he looked.

    Luo Qingye stood up and stood in front of Chu Yiqiao, looking at Bai Chuan with a blank expression, as if the person in front of him was like an ant that could be crushed at will: "Bai Chuan, you are still too stupid."

    Bai Chuan Seeing Luo Qingye in front of him, he was stunned for a while, and then heard the voice to recognize who the person in front of him was. There was a bit of disbelief in his eyes, it was clear that he hadn't seen him for more than half a year, and this alpha had grown so fast.

    He struggled hard but was restrained by the police, unable to break free, he could only stare at Luo Qingye viciously: "It seems that you have been raised very well by Chu Yiqiao, and you can be raised so well after not seeing you for half a year."

    Luo Qingye He didn't pay any attention to Bai Chuan's ambiguity: "I still have to thank you for sending me to him."

    "Do you think I will really put the original video in it? Impossible, I still have a lot of backups, all your You have all the ugliness that embarrasses you, do you think you can escape if you catch me?"

    "Escape? Why should I escape? I have to do something and I want to escape?" Luo Qingye said: "You escaped because of your guilty conscience. What you have done to me is enough for you to spend a lifetime in prison. Caesars Palace, YHSQ, drug dealers and people, nothing can let you sit in prison. You dare to touch my Omega. I really think I am still the one you can control. Luo Qingye? Go to prison and dream."

    "Take him away!" The police escorted him away without the slightest hesitation.

    The captain of the anti-drug brigade saluted Luo Qingye: "Thank you, comrade, for your cooperation."

    Luo Qingye nodded, "You're welcome."

    Until Bai Chuan's cursing voice disappeared in the exhaust of the car, the incident happened too smoothly. What happened had been expected long ago, but he didn't expect Luo Qingye to be involved.

    Chu Yiqiao recovered his senses and looked at Luo Qingye in front of him. He hesitated to speak: "You..."

    Bai Chuan's matter ended faster than he imagined. He originally thought that he could personally solve Bai Chuan who bullied little alpha. Unexpectedly, Luo Qingye solved it by himself, and even saved him by the way.