Bai Chuan felt that Chu Yiqiao was so straightforward . Something was wrong, and he stepped back vigilantly: "Are you really going to let me go?"

    "The boat is ready for you."

    Bai Chuan still felt that something was wrong: "Why are you so forthright?"

    "Because I don't want to These videos make me lose face." Chu Yiqiao said.

    "But I don't believe you. How can you promise me that you can let me go safely? Now those policemen are arresting me."

    Chu Yiqiao thought in his heart. Just take advantage of the situation and give me a chance to delay time: "Then you also give me a chance to believe in you. You still know what Jiang Mianhuai has done. Now he has abandoned his accomplices and ran away by himself, such as you."

    Hearing this, Bai Chuan was obviously a little excited: "He did the drug trafficking, and he got the drug "tattoo stickers" from Myanmar. He said that he would give me fifty-fifty points if he asked me to develop and offline, but I didn't expect that Those downlines insisted that it was me! Obviously he did it!"

    Chu Yiqiao nodded: "Including the driver who caused the accident said it was you, and the police arrested you, so now you seem to have solid evidence."

    He really needs Jiang Mianhuai More clues, so what if this person can escape, he will definitely not be able to escape.

    Perhaps it was these words that stimulated Bai Chuan.

    Who knew that Bai Chuan took out a wooden warehouse from the back of his waist, pointed at Chu Yiqiao, obviously agitated: "I can tell you everything Jiang Mianhuai did in Caesars Palace, as long as you can take me away safely, I will I can get Jiang Mianhuai for you. Hurry up! I’m leaving now! Tell the driver to drive the boat and take me out of the harbor immediately! Otherwise, I’ll kill you!”

    Chu Yiqiao was stunned for a second, he didn’t expect this Bai Chuan to be able to It's really crazy to get Mucang. He didn't move. After all, this person has a wooden warehouse in his hand. Even if he doesn't know whether this thing really has bullets, he can't let himself have an accident.

    "This is the real wood warehouse, the bullets are full." Bai Chuan pulled the trigger.

    Like a warning.

    He stared at Bai Chuan, feeling the disgusting alpha breath blowing towards his face, the overwhelming smell of pheromone poured into his nose very clearly, it was an unbearable smell for him, repelling, resisting, his whole body was full of disgust.

    His face turned pale.

    He smelled it.

    This time he could really smell it.

    Not an illusion.

    It was as if his taste box had been opened suddenly. He could smell the salty seawater smell, the sour and charred pheromone smell from Bai Chuan's body, and the alpha pheromone of oolong osmanthus honey surrounding him.

    Suddenly, he saw the door of the cruise ship on the shore slowly open. Bai Chuan's back was facing the ship, while he was facing it. It can be clearly seen that the silent escalator is descending rapidly, and an overly strong alpha pheromone rushes towards the face with a crushing aura, and then a tall black figure appears at the stairs.

    Chu Yiqiao was stunned when he saw who it was.

    Very good, Yuan Nian, you can start your vacation now.

    I saw Luo Qingye wearing a large black sportswear standing on the stairs of the cruise ship. His expression was livid and his eyes were gloomy. The low air pressure is mixed with frighteningly powerful alpha pheromones.