Chu Yiqiao smiled, walked to the driver's seat, bent down and sat in the car.

    At the moment of bending over, the slim waist was outlined by the slim-fit suit, and the sunken waist was connected with the curve under the trousers. Luo Qingye suddenly clenched the hand protecting the car roof, turned his face away and took a deep breath.

    Chu Yiqiao sat down and looked at Luo Qingye who was still standing outside the car, with doubts on his face: "Still in the     car ?"

    Qiao, with a serious expression: "You still don't come to my school in the future."     "Why?" Chu Yiqiao asked puzzled: "Can't I come to see you?"   

      "You came to see me, but they will see you , I don't like them looking at you." Luo Qingye said seriously: "I won't be happy."    

     After finishing speaking, he closed the driver's door, straightened up and walked towards the co-pilot.

    Chu Yiqiao was stunned for two seconds, but he couldn't help laughing when he realized it. He watched Luo Qingye sit in the co-pilot, put on his seat belt, and was still wearing the same tracksuit. The long legs exposed under the cropped trousers looked particularly eye-catching in the car.

    Half a year has passed, and the little boy has grown into a big boy, no longer trying to restrain himself.

    But there is no shortage of acting like a baby.

    He raised his hand and rubbed Luo Qingye's hair, but his indigo was very comfortable: "I see, I will wait for you in the parking lot from now on."

    "Yes." The

    car drove out of the school smoothly, and the car fell into silence. Something unusual.

    Chu Yiqiao glanced at Luo Qingye in the driver's seat from the corner of his eye, and found that this guy kept turning his phone, looking out of the window as if he was absent-minded, what's wrong? Weren't you quite happy just now?

    Luo Qingye looked out of the window thinking about something, he was thinking about how to tell Chu Yiqiao.

    "What are you thinking about?" Chu Yiqiao asked while waiting for the traffic lights.

    Luo Qingye looked at Chu Yiqiao upon hearing the sound, and didn't know how to say what he had prepared to say for a while.

    Chu Yiqiao looked hesitant to speak when he saw people: "It's not like you. Is there anything you can't tell me? Is it about study?"

    "No."

    "What is that?"

    "Someone told me Threatening me by sending messages." Luo Qingye unlocked the forehead lock of the phone and handed the phone to Chu Yiqiao, then leaned on the back of the chair and looked out of the front window, took a deep breath: "Say you want to send me a message before my birthday Video."

    Chu Yiqiao took the phone, and when he saw the content of the text message above, his face sank: "I asked Jiang Mianhuai to delete your video before, who is this person?"

    Luo Qingye heard that Chu Yiqiao had asked Jiang Mianhuai to delete his video before, he did not expect that Chu Yiqiao had done such a thing for him before: "It's not Jiang Mianhuai, it's Bai Chuan, he's the person in charge of the J hall .Jiang Mianhuai may not be able to have my video, but Bai Chuan will definitely have it, and he brought me."

    Chu Yiqiao heard the frustration in Luo Qingye's tone, and he comforted: "Tell me this time that I did a good job. Just be good. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.” When the