Luo Qingye looked at this "fragile" sandbag that he had broken with a blank expression, his eyes slightly ridiculed, he lowered his head, bit the glued part of the glove and tore it off. Sweat slipped from his jawline when he tilted his head, and the edges and corners between youth and youth added a bit of sexy hormones to him.

    At the moment of lowering his eyes, he glanced at Chu Yiqiao at the door from the corner of his eye, and the movement of biting his gloves stopped abruptly. All the hostility that was dissatisfied with the quality of the sandbag was restrained, and his eyes were a little flustered.

    "Not bad." Chu Yiqiao put away his unscrupulous gaze, walked in with a smile, and walked in front of Luo Qingye.

    Luo Qingye immediately let go of his hand, he was as cowardly as he was just now: "Brother, why did you appear without making a sound, I... did I disturb you?" He glanced at the criminal evidence scattered on the ground behind him, moved his body Liao Nuo tried to cover up.

    The next moment, the body froze.

    It was originally here to vent the unreleased physical strength, but now it's good, it's coming again.

    "No, I'm on the second floor, how could you disturb me?" Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye, whose vest was soaked in front of him, sweating profusely, and Chiguo's arms were also sweaty, and raised his hand to wipe Luo Qingye There was sweat on his forehead, and at the same time he looked at Luo Qingye's shaved head.

    Sure enough, any hairstyle with good facial features looks good.

    As soon as you get close, you can feel the heat exuding from the Alpha who has just finished exercising, and the unstoppable hormones that belong to the youthful sunshine.

    The movements of the hands were too gentle, Luo Qingye had an immediate response to the pheromone when he was touched, originally he came to the gym to vent, the reason why he came to vent was because Chu Yiqiao was beside him in the morning Teach him to do the questions, and if he can't do one question, Chu Yiqiao stood behind him.

    From the half-hugging posture behind him, the breath of Omega covered him, and he was still holding his hand.

    Even a man can't stand it.

    His eyes reflected Chu Yiqiao's appearance in home clothes. He was in a more gentle state than when he was teaching him to do the questions. The Omega breath exuding around him was even more gentle and lingering, and he was venting in vain.

    "Brother, you..."

    "The monthly exam results are out." Chu Yiqiao said.

    Luo Qingye: "..." The thought that had just arisen was suddenly strangled in the cradle, and he silently withdrew his hand that wanted to touch Chu Yiqiao.

    "Your foundation is relatively weak. You didn't finish junior high school, and then let you go directly to sophomore year. I know this is very difficult for you."

    Luo Qingye saw Chu Yiqiao put down his hand, and casually leaned on the spinning bicycle beside him, The long legs are slightly bent, and the exposed ankles can be vaguely seen under the loose home trousers. This man is really too white, and he will stare at him even if he glances like this.

    Chu Yiqiao didn't know where Luo Qingye's mind was going. He continued to analyze: "But just now the teacher said that you did well in the exam this time and made great progress. Although compared with your classmates, you are still far behind. Cut off, but it doesn’t matter. I believe you can make greater progress in the remaining time, just like you can basically familiarize yourself with the group’s business in the past six months or so.”