Yuan Nian behind him: "..." He really has resentment.

    .

    The nicotine smell lingered in the extravagant room, and there were several alphas sitting around on the sofa, all of them smoking cigarettes, and the obedient young master lying on their laps brought them wine and snacks. Under the dim and ambiguous light, the smoke from the scarlet cigarette butt slowly rises, blending with the pheromones of alpha and Omega at the same time, the messy smell is fused into one thick and muddy.

    "Brother Jiang, your son is really a disaster. We have been hiding this line for so long and he can find it."

    One of the alphas pressed a cigarette butt on the ashtray, looked down at Master Omega at his feet, raised his Picking up the young master's chin, he put the tattoo on his arm in front of the young master's nose: "Smell, what does it smell like?

    " With a ferocious beast tattoo engraved, a cautious look appeared in the bottom of his eyes, and he approached vigilantly, and then he smelled a very fragrant smell on this tattoo.

    When Jiang Mianhuai saw it, he reached out and pressed the young master's head on Alpha's arm.

    The nose was completely pressed against the tattoo of the beast. The young master was caught off guard but still struggled subconsciously. Within a few seconds, his body began to weaken, his whole body began to feel like a fairy, and his pupils gradually became blurred. After a while, it lay directly at Alpha's feet, softening into a puddle of mud.

    "The effect of this "tattoo sticker" is good." Alpha smiled and kicked the young master aside, and nodded to the lady next to him to sit beside him to serve him: "We have already hidden the 'Queen Caesar' in the tattoo sticker, so it can be seen by him." Catch the clues."

    "There are a lot of policemen around that guy. He already knows the existence of Caesars Palace and naturally he will not miss any loopholes. He has been waiting for this day." Jiang Mianhuai sat on the back of the sofa, raised his hand and put the cigarette in his mouth to sip. He took a mouthful, and then slowly exhaled, the smoke ring passed between his brows, and the fine lines at the corners of his eyes deepened a little with the movement of his eyes: "My dad won't let him catch me, after all, I also have that old man. The handle of things, he is a strong person and he will definitely not let my son know about it."

    "Brother Jiang, you are so chic, you will be covered by Master Jiang for everything you do."

    Jiang Mianhuai sneered: "It's useless , didn’t you hear, everyone calls me just Jiang Shao, and Chu Yiqiao is the prince.” As he spoke, his eyes became colder, and jealousy and hatred followed the word “Prince” and gritted his teeth: “I don’t know People thought that Chu Yiqiao was the son of Lord Jiang, and I was just an illegitimate child."

    "You can't talk nonsense." Alpha smiled and ate the fruit that the lady handed over. "Anyway, as long as you know, no matter how I mess around, my dad will cover the sky for me with one hand, because of what he did..." Jiang Mianhuai pretended to pause, put the hand holding the cigarette on the armrest, and his eyes gradually darkened , How many years have passed, and I think it's outrageous in retrospect: "It's more than me."

    At this moment, the door of the room was pushed open from the outside, and the man who walked in showed embarrassment.     Seeing that it was Bai Chuan

    , Jiang Mianhuai put the cigarette back into his mouth: "Why are you here? Which line did you find and you got caught?"

Jiang Mianhuai, who was in a good mood and smoking, had uncontrollable anger reflected in his eyes, and the alpha on his body was full of violent aura, he gritted his teeth and said, "Jiang Mianhuai, it was you who asked me to sell "tattoo stickers" to the downlines and then let the downlines sell them to those Student, is it immoral for you to let those downlines push me out now, the police are already investigating me!"

    "Haven't I been arrested yet?" Jiang Mianhuai slowly exhaled smoke rings, looking calm and breezy: "I was also warned, but what are you afraid of? This is Caesars Palace, and not everyone can come in. Everyone is keeping the secret very well."

    Bai Chuan sneered when he heard this, as if he understood something: "Jiang Shao, I always thought that we were on the same rope, and you tempted me to share this cake, now you don't want me to continue eating it Is this cake going to take me out first? You are calm, but I am not. From the moment you brought your son in, I knew that Caesars Palace would be exposed sooner or later, and I don’t understand why you did it. But how dare you , I dare not. Master Jiang is your father and I don’t have a father. I don’t have a father who can cover the sky with one hand. There is only one way to rely on the courage to go to the dark. If you are unkind, don’t blame me for being unrighteous.”

    “What are you worrying about? " Jiang Mianhuai seemed to be irritated by Bai Chuan's noise, and put out the unfinished cigarette in the ashtray. He looked at Bai Chuan, his eyes were as sinister as poisonous snakes under the dim light: "Do you think I will be so stupid for nothing? Let my son know about Caesar's Palace? If I don't tell him about the existence of Caesar's Palace, how will he know that his grandpa is not a good person. I didn't do this to threaten my son, but to threaten my dad. My dad Ruthless, then don't blame me for ruining his sweetheart."

    Everyone was confused. After all, the affairs of the Jiang family and the Chu family had been aroused more than ten years ago, and what was going on in it was left alone. Naturally, ordinary people cannot understand the family affairs of a wealthy family. Including why he called Master Jiang's grandson Chu Yiqiao the prince, but Master Jiang's own son could only be called Young Master Jiang.

    This name is also strange.

    "His darling wants to touch my things, so don't blame me for actually doing it."

    Bai Chuan frowned: "What do you mean, what are you going to do?"

    "I mean my son will die sooner or later. Well, my dad has to leave the □□60% of the shares to him, and he has to force him to get married before he can get it. My son doesn't appreciate it, and he doesn't want it for nothing. My son will not live long without this share, and my father is getting old, so the group must be inherited by someone." Jiang Mianhuai looked at Bai Chuan: "Do you understand?"

    Bai Chuan looked at Jiang Mianhuai, and seemed to understand what he meant. Naturally, it coincides with what he meant before, but he still has another concern.

    "If Lord Jiang knew that we were going to get the crown prince, would he—"

    Jiang Mianhuai laughed when he heard this: "It's better to know, threaten him, let him taste the feeling of being threatened. Do it, don't be afraid I'm afraid, let me give you a little warning first, let me see whether reputation is more important or "son" is more important in my father's mind."