It also leads to crime.

    So he did not refrain from temptation to sin.

    But in the end he couldn't get what he wanted, this Omega was not his after all, but that little alpha's.

    A dark look appeared in the bottom of his eyes. The 120% fit must be rotten in his stomach. Anyway, he is already like this, and he doesn't care about another crime in the future, but he just doesn't want Luo Qingye to get Chu Yiqiao so soon.

    He is not reconciled.

    "Brother!"

    As soon as Chu Yiqiao left the court and walked down the steps of the court, he saw Luo Qingye, who was sitting in a wheelchair not far away, approaching him, followed by Yuan Nian, and frowned: "Didn't you go to the reconstruction? Why are you still here?"

    Yuan Nian shrugged helplessly, "I can't do anything about the young master's clamoring to come."

    "Has the verdict come out?" Luo Qingye pushed himself in front of Chu Yiqiao and looked up at him.

    The so-called rival in love can finally be judged, so there is no mood to rebuild. Naturally, he wants to see He She reduced to prison, but it is a pity that it is still a step late.

    I knew I would never go to the hospital.

    Perhaps it was the boy's eyes filled with anticipation like a puppy begging for food, causing Chu Yiqiao to bend down slightly, he pinched Luo Qingye's nose and smiled: "Well, between three and ten years in prison, The license to practice medicine will be revoked, and the doctor will be banned for life."

    Yuan Nian: "..." Turning his face away silently, here he is again, the single dog is so annoying to watch.

    "Ah?" Luo Qingye made a regretful voice: "I thought it was a life sentence."

    Hurting Chu Yiqiao turned out to be the end of a fixed-term prison sentence and a lifelong ban on medical treatment? From three to ten years, it will only be in the thirties.

    Chu Yiqiao straightened up and walked to Luo Qingye wheel, then he pushed the wheelchair and walked forward: "There will be, although justice will be late, but it will never be absent." The

    sun fell on the solemn and serious words of "People's Court", Shrouded in them, dazzling and eye-catching.

    "I believe they will soon accept the punishment they deserve." Chu Yiqiao's eyes fell not far away, and his eyes were extremely determined. He would send in all those who hurt him and those who protected him.

    Luo Qingye turned his head and looked up at Chu Yiqiao.

    The man was holding the light behind him, with the blue sky and white clouds and the words "People's Court" behind him. Chu Yiqiao, who has recovered his body and spirit, is still the noble, elegant and powerful omega in his suit and leather shoes.

    My heart skipped a beat.

    "Brother."

    "Huh?" Chu Yiqiao lowered his head when he heard Luo Qingye's call.

    "When He She came out, he's thirty-eight. You don't want to meet him again?"

    Chu Yiqiao heard the taste in Luo Qingye's tone, and smiled, "I'll give up a twenty-year-old favorite." Thirty-eight years old?"

    Luo Qingye didn't react at first, but when he did, he looked at Chu Yiqiao with hot eyes.

    "Little vinegar." Chu Yiqiao raised his hand and rubbed Luo Qingye's head, put down and pushed the wheelchair forward: "Grow up quickly."