And he was dreaming this dream and became a bystander, but he couldn't do anything.

    This nightmare came again and again, like a virus haunting him.

    "Yiqiao, do you know the password of your mother's safe?" The man walked up to Xiaochu Yiqiao and squatted down. He seemed to not care about his wife's death at all, and approached Xiaochu Yiqiao in a coaxing tone. He asked: "Tell Dad, Dad will give you a make-up birthday, okay?" The

    man still had blood on his hands, coaxing the child like a devil, just to get money.

    Xiao Chu Yiqiao pushed the man away: "You are not my father! I don't have a father like you!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, he was slapped to the ground by the man.

    The strength of an adult man is beyond the strength of a ten-year-old child. When he saw his young self being thrown to the floor, he was obviously stunned.

    "Son, if it weren't for your mother's love and value for you, do you think I would want you as a disabled Omega son? If it was born in an ordinary family, a genetically disabled child like you would have been sold by those people. , can only be reduced to be played by others. Only a strong alpha like me can have the best of everything, and an Omega can only exist by relying on a strong alpha—" The

    man felt his calf being slammed as soon as he finished speaking. Bite it, and looked down to see that Xiao Chu Yiqiao was biting his leg tightly. The eyes of such a small child turned hard, as if he wanted to bite off the piece of meat on his leg.

    But it's still a kid.

    Jiang Mianhuai didn't restrain his strength at all, he was bitten so painfully that he kicked Xiao Chu Yiqiao hard.

    Where is the strength of an adult alpha, a ten-year-old Omega can resist, kicking his chest.

    Chu Yiqiao felt as if he was drowning and choked. He raised his head and coughed continuously. The warmth overflowed from his lips. He tasted the sweetness, but it was not as good as the strawberry jam made by his mother. He didn't know where the strength erupted, and he got up again, grabbing the man's feet.

    "...You give me back my mother, give me back..."

    He won't let Jiang Mianhuai go.

    He can't die yet.

    ... must not.

    .

    "Patient Omega has a high fever of 41 degrees, blood pressure often drops, pulse is thin and fast, intracavitary hemorrhage, and has fallen into shock. The family members said that they had taken blocking pheromone drugs before the shock, and suspected that the symptoms may be caused by metabolic disorders of drugs taken after high fever."

    " What is the Omega pheromone level now?"

    "The Omega pheromone level is 86.72%, and the index is normal." The

    emergency doctor walked towards the door quickly, but his expression changed suddenly when he saw the man on the emergency cart: "This is Chu Boss, quickly notify Professor He to come to the hospital!"

    When Chu Yiqiao was admitted to the hospital, the entire hospital caused a sensation, because Chu Yiqiao was the inventor of the blocker vaccine, and his existence cannot be missed, especially for the Omega Committee.

    Luo Qingye pushed the wheelchair and followed the doctors and nurses. He looked at Chu Yiqiao who was in shock on the emergency cart and his face was extremely pale. From the time it happened until now when he was sent to the hospital, his brain was blank and he couldn't think. He only knew that he must follow Chu Yiqiao bridge.