Now that he has really seen it, both his father and grandfather are eager for Chu Yiqiao to leave soon.

    But it seems that they can't do what they want.

    "Is there any other way to cure Yiqiao's disease?" The old man couldn't believe it. Although he knew that this pheromone disorder syndrome was very difficult, he didn't expect it to be so sudden. In these three years, if he still can't find any way in these three years, the child will be gone.

    If Chu Xinxin knew, she would hate him to death.

    He She was silent for a few seconds.

    This kind of silence made the old man very anxious. He suddenly leaned on his stick, and his voice fell on the ground resoundingly: "I will do whatever it takes, as long as you can cure Yiqiao, I will do whatever it takes."

    Although the old man He is old, but his voice still reveals the majesty that belongs to the alpha of the superior.

    "There is a little alpha beside the bridge, do you know?"

    "I know." The old man heard He She mention this little alpha, and looked at He She with half-closed eyes: "What do you mean, you mean this little alpha can cure Yi?" Qiao's illness?"

    He She shook his head: "No, he will kill Qiao, because there is only a 5% fit between them, and such a fit is undoubtedly a fatal injury to Qiao, and it may be less than three years The bridge will experience rapid organ failure until the vital signs disappear." The

    old man frowned, and the traces of vicissitudes on his face became more and more profound: "Five percent? Why does Yiqiao leave such an alpha?"

    Five percent Is the fit real?

    "Didn't you guys force this?" He She smiled in a half-smile, with an unpredictable smile on his handsome face: "Why are you asking why now, this little alpha was given to Qiao by your son himself, Qiao I don’t want to be tortured like this again, instead of being haunted by such an alpha every now and then, I just leave him alone, the long-term pain is better than the short-term pain.” The

    old man seemed to hear this for the first time: “What are you talking about, every now and then Haunted by alphas?"

    "Don't you know? Your son always arranges some alphas close to the bridge, and he can't smell them, so the effect of alphas on him is delayed. As a result, he doesn't have a good night's sleep. Insomnia, vomiting, high fever, even if the blocker can temporarily relieve his pain, it is only temporary. If he has already vomited blood, there is really no way to recover.

    The old man was stunned. It was obviously the first time he heard about Chu Yiqiao's illness. He had asked someone before, but no one knew what Chu Yiqiao's illness was. That was because Chu Yiqiao's attending doctor was He She, only He She knows how far Chu Yiqiao has reached.

    But he never thought that the disease would be so serious, and if he couldn't find it now, he would only have three years to live.

    "You have to know that there is only one case of pheromone disorder syndrome in the whole world. It is so difficult to find an alpha as special as this condition is. It is undoubtedly looking for a needle in a haystack. It is not certain whether there is one in this world that is 100% compatible with the bridge. I don’t think you are worried about the bridge, you have never cared about crossing the bridge from the beginning to the end, and you only have interests in your eyes.” He She saw that the old man’s face was a little pale by what he said, The bottom of the eyes was slightly dark: "Now there is only one way to delay Qiao's illness."