Assistant Xu didn't ask anything, he took the USB flash drive: "Okay Lord Jiang."

    "One more thing, check the alpha next to Yiqiao." The old man looked at Assistant Xu with a serious expression: "I seem to have heard that it is a very young alpha?"

    "It is indeed quite young, and It's the little alpha that the young master picked from Caesars Palace, and gave it to the prince as a birthday present." With

    a "boom", the old man's face darkened, and he slammed on the table: "Jiang Mianhuai, does this bastard have any brains? Do you understand what it means to be clean and self-sufficient, the right family! You dare to give Yiqiao the alpha there, let alone whether you deserve it, can such a person get close to Yiqiao!"

    Assistant Xu: "...." He was so startled, he smiled, "I met the steward of the racecourse last time, and I heard the steward said that the prince brought the little alpha there. The prince seems to like this little alpha very much, and it is the first time he has brought someone with him. Into the racecourse."

    "What's the use of liking? The descendants of the Jiang family must marry the best wealthy families, and they will never be with these dubious people." The old man said, "I'd better meet this alpha in person."

    Assistant Xu: "How much more do I need to prepare?" The

    old man: "50 million."

    Xu Tezhu: "..." He can have 50 million before the age of eighteen, and he also wants to be smashed.

    "Find a way to get Yiqiao's inspection report." The old man looked down at the slightly scratched ring on his ring finger. He stroked it lightly, his eyes that had gone through the vicissitudes of time were full of tenderness: "Yiqiao is Xinxin's treasure." , I don’t want him to have an accident, even if it’s hard to find an alpha with a 100% fit, I’ll help him find it.”

    Assistant Xu: “Yes.”

    “There’s also a way to give He She some sweetness. If he’s willing to cooperate with me, then I’ll I am willing to make an exception and let him marry Yiqiao and become a legal AO partner."

    "Good Jiang." Xu Tezhu's good professional quality made him not change his face about such things, and at most he said a few more words in his heart.

    Your circle is really chaotic.

    The old man put away all his expressions and leaned back on the chair: "Let Jiang Mianhuai in now."

    "Okay , Mr. Jiang." After a

    while, there was the sound of hurried walking outside, and the old man couldn't help frowning, it was really rude.

    "Dad, I got that kid's letter of guarantee!" Jiang Mianhuai walked in excitedly. He shook the paper in his hand, went to sit in front of the old man, and pushed the paper with Chu Yiqiao's signature and handprint in front of the old man. Looking forward to: "He voluntarily transferred 60% of the group's shares to me, and he has already agreed!"

    Tear—

    Jiang Mianhuai's expression suddenly stiffened: "Dad, you—"

    The old man tore off the letter of guarantee in his hand, and handed it to Assistant Xu: "Listen, your father is not dead yet, I have the final say on all decisions. And Yiqiao is not dead yet, as long as he is still alive One day, he is the crown prince, and he also owns 60% of the shares, and donates the remaining 40%. Don't even try to get a cent."

    Jiang Mianhuai looked at it and got it The letter of guarantee was torn up like this, and he immediately became angry: "Why!!!! I am your only son, am I not? Chu Yiqiao is my son. In the eyes of outsiders, I am not as good as my son! !!"