——Grandpa, where is my mother?

    ——Grandpa, I miss my mother...

    ——Grandpa, why don’t you let me see my mother...

    ——Grandpa, I want to go out, I miss my mother... Back then

    , this one who could only cry, he hated to give up The child grew up quietly, stubbornly and tenaciously.

    What an excellent Omega.

    No lifetime was lost because of a genetic defect.

    But he lost a wonderful child because of prejudice and resentment.

    "How is Yiqiao's health recently? Do you still go to He She to change your medicine?" The

    assistant shook his head: "No, I haven't seen Dr. He for several months." The

    old man was surprised and even a little angry: "Why doesn't he go to see a doctor if he's not feeling well? Is this kid ruining his body! Even if he can't find a suitable alpha, he can't give up on himself like this!" He said, hitting the ground with his cane.

    "No, it's a little alpha who appeared next to the prince." The more the assistant talked, the more he felt that your circle was really chaotic: "This little alpha used to be the trainer of Caesars Palace, and he was very close to the prince. I saw them leave together. I guess we should go home together." The

    old man was furious: "Why are you looking for alpha instead of Caesars Palace?! Find a way to get people to leave Yiqiao! Can there be any good things in there!" The

    assistant asked: "That's for Spend money?" The

    old man replied: "This kind of person is best spent with money, that is, tens of millions of things."

    .

    "Now can you tell me what exactly you did in Caesars Palace?"

    In the top-floor ward of the private hospital, Chu Yiqiao sat on the sofa beside him, looking at Luo Qingye whose body was fixed with braces on the hospital bed, only I was able to sit but could not lie down for a while, two bones in my back were broken, and there were multiple soft tissue bruises on my body that were difficult to heal within a few months.

    Under the wide hospital gown, the young man looked extremely thin, with downcast eyebrows and extremely obedient. If he hadn't witnessed Luo Qingye being able to kill a black bear by himself in the Caesars Palace just now, he would not have believed that there was such a terrifying body hidden under this body. human power.

    He underestimated the ability of an alpha.

    Don't judge a book by its cover.

    Luo Qingye's bones had just been connected, and although he had been given anesthesia, he still felt uncomfortable, but if Chu Yiqiao wanted to know, he would just say so.

    "Three years ago, I was adopted from the Ruoxin Orphanage and taken to Caesars Palace. I didn't know where this place was, but the person told me that I just need to 'study' hard and I don't need to do anything. I was injected with an attractant that night, and the gender characteristics that should have been differentiated at the age of sixteen were differentiated the next day. They thought I would be an Omega, but they didn't expect that I was an alpha."

    "But it doesn't seem to affect it" Study plan", I continue to study the courses specially customized for Omega, and learn how to release pheromones to lure the other party."

    "Learn to release pheromones to lure, learn to manage the body's emotions, from body, speech to facial expressions. Then force me to watch a lot of videos every day, and let me quickly remember what posture the protagonist in the movie uses. What kind of voice and expression should I use to talk to the other party to make the other party emotional."