Chu Yiqiao heard the word but was a little subtle, but there was a but?

    Luo Qingye looked up at Chu Yiqiao: "Then why is brother here?"

    Chu Yiqiao was silent for two seconds, then laughed out loud: "Why, do you doubt me?" How dare you ask him back? This guy is really pampered.

    "You are the prince of the Caesars Palace, how dare I doubt you." Luo Qingye lowered his head. In fact, he didn't seem to care that much anymore. It was really unreasonable. He obviously hated the Caesars Palace so much, but now he compromised for Chu Yiqiao.

    In the next second, Luo Qingye felt himself pulled up suddenly, and was caught between Chu Yiqiao's legs unexpectedly.

    Chu Yiqiao pulled little alpha to him, exerted a little force on the inside of his leg, and looked at Luo Qingye's shocked expression: "What did you tell me at the time, you said you wouldn't lie to me, but I put everything behind my back I leave it to you."

    Now even the glands are handed over.

    Luo Qingye was rendered speechless by this posture. He opened his mouth, but hesitated to speak, as if he had gained the advantage of the temporary mark, and now he was suppressed by Chu Yiqiao again.

    "I didn't lie to you, I didn't tell you about Caesars Palace because I didn't want you to know what I did here, and I didn't want you to think I was dirty, and I didn't want you to know that I was a trainer before, and I touched so Many people." As Luo Qingye spoke, he felt that the things he had experienced in the past were unsightly.

    "If I cared about these things about you, I wouldn't have left you behind, but it's justifiable if you don't say anything, and I forgive you."

    Luo Qingye's eyes lit up, and then he heard Chu Yiqiao say again:

    "You are great."

    Luo Qingye was stunned, did he hear wrong?

    "You have found a way to survive and protect yourself. It's not dirty." Chu Yiqiao reached out to wipe away the moisture from the corners of Luo Qingye's eyes: "If you choose to fall, you may not come to me."

    He was marked by alpha, which means It was the most unexpected time in his life.

    I thought that there would never be such an opportunity in this life, but just when he was looking for a needle in a haystack for the existence of his other half, Luo Qingye appeared, as if directly cutting off the beard, ending his time.

    There are only two outcomes in front of him now, one is death if there is only a 5% fit, and the other is survival after disaster.

    He really didn't believe that he and Luo Qingye were only 5 percent. If He She was so firm, then he also had his own firm judgment.

    So he chose to accept this sudden result.

    This time he chose Luo Qingye. This little alpha gave him the ultimate determination to be desperate, because he couldn't turn back.

    Luo Qingye fell into Chu Yiqiao's overly gentle gaze, and was almost drowned by such tenderness. He felt that all his questions became unquestionable. He didn't believe that Chu Yiqiao, who had such gentleness, would participate in the Caesars Palace. Dirty place.

    ...and didn't despise him.

    Also praised him.

    Eye sockets suddenly turned red.

    Why is this man so deadly.

    "I can tell you why I came here, because Jiang Mianhuai stole a batch of unqualified blocker medicine from my research institute. He wanted to inject the group of people who disappeared in Caesars Palace. I can't predict the risk. If Someone who injects this batch of unqualified medicine may die, and other problems may occur. In order to get back the medicine, and to prevent those innocent people from being harmed because of me, I have to come. I can’t take you because of the risk. Bring it, but I never thought you'd be here."