But he couldn't control himself.

    That worry about gain and loss made him fearful, the more he feared, the crazier he became, and he did it even though he knew it was wrong.

    "Brother, I'm sorry, does it hurt?"

    Chu Yiqiao wanted to laugh, and now asked him if it hurts? Did he stop talking about it so many times just now?

    This is really good now, he has been marked, no matter how much Luo Qingye fits with him in the end, this alpha will not break away from him again.

    Luo Qingye was a little panicked when he didn't hear Chu Yiqiao's answer.

    How to do?

    Did he make Chu Yiqiao angry?

    Before Chu Yiqiao asked him if he would lie to him or if he just gave him another chance, but he didn't confess twice, Chu Yiqiao must be angry.

    What if Chu Yiqiao doesn't want him anymore?

    That won't work, he doesn't want to leave Chu Yiqiao.

    Standing behind him, the hand holding Chu Yiqiao tightened even more, as if he would disappear as soon as he let go. He doesn't ask anymore, even if Chu Yiqiao is a bad guy, he doesn't ask any more. As long as he stays by Chu Yiqiao's side, Chu Yiqiao can do anything, and he can do it for Chu Yiqiao.

    As long as Chu Yiqiao doesn't hate him.

    "Luo Qingye."

    "I, I'm here." Luo Qingye went around and squatted down in front of Chu Yiqiao, looking at Chu Yiqiao with drooping eyebrows, like a poor puppy: "Brother, are you angry? Because I bit You."

    Seeing Luo Qingye squatting down in front of him, Chu Yiqiao was extremely proficient in admitting his mistakes, pitifully looking like he was afraid that he would scold him, and suddenly couldn't laugh or cry, really, he is so young.

    "Can I not be angry? Just now I told you to work harder and you won't listen."

    Luo Qingye thought he would hear Chu Yiqiao's indifferent scolding, but he didn't expect Chu Yiqiao to say this, and he was stunned when he saw the person.

    "You bite so hard, it really hurts." Chu Yiqiao recalled that Luo Qingye gnawed like a wolf just now, and now he could feel the heat on his glands. He saw that squatting in front of him was not what it looked like. Such a well-behaved Luo Qingye: "Do you hate me that much?"

    "No, brother!" Luo Qingye hurriedly explained: "I don't hate you, I..."

    "Why did you lie to me?" Chu Yiqiao leaned on the back of the sofa, He asked straight to the point, crossed his legs and looked down at Luo Qingye, with an elegant posture even if his clothes were disheveled.

    Luo Qingye ran straight into Chu Yiqiao's shallow amber eyes. If he used his eyes to attract people, no one could escape his eyes. Those eyes, which were as cold as glazed glass, were the beginning of his failure. This kind of willingness to subdue was so sweet.

    "I gave you a chance, didn't I?" Chu Yiqiao said again.

    "I'm afraid you think I'm dirty." Luo Qingye withdrew his gaze, clenched his hands hanging by his sides, his voice became softer and softer, and his throat seemed to be choked when he said the last few words: "... I'm afraid you don't want me."

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye, how many faces this guy has, and he can switch at any time.

    "I don't want you to know that I'm from Caesar's Palace. It's too dirty here, and it will dirty your ears. But..."