Luo Qingye is naturally familiar with the word membership. Caesars Palace is also a membership system, and you need to spend more than one million to be eligible to become a member of Caesars Palace. This Caesars Club is a code name to cover up the real name of Caesars Palace.

    "That's right."

    The driver made an envious voice: "Sure enough, there are some unattainable people in the high-end villa area, and the prince of the Caesars Club is also in this area."

    "The prince of the Caesars Club?"

    "Yeah, don't you know him?" It is Chu Yiqiao, the president of the Galaxy Group, and his grandfather Jiang Cheng is the founder of the Caesars Club, so he is naturally the prince of the Caesars Club."

    Luo Qingye's words were completely choked in his throat, and his clenched hands froze suddenly. Unbelievably looking up at the driver in front, his pupils narrowed: "...what?" Is

    Chu Yiqiao the prince of Caesars Palace?

    how is this possible?

    When the driver saw the unbelievable look of the young boy in the back seat, he was a little confused for a while. Isn't this a well-known thing? Who else in this city doesn't know what Chu Yiqiao exists. He is like a legend, and he does things that are unprecedented. But I didn't get curious any more. There are some things that shouldn't be curious, so let's stop here.

    Luo Qingye was completely confused. This was a result he hadn't expected at all. He never thought that Chu Yiqiao would have something to do with Caesars Palace. No, it shouldn't be said that it was a relationship but a direct relationship, right? Said that Chu Yiqiao knew about the existence of Caesars Palace? So for his appearance...

    it doesn't seem very surprising.

    On the contrary, it seemed that he was so good to him after being accustomed to it, and that kind of tenderness seemed to be as proficient as he had done to countless people.

    Suddenly he seemed to understand something, he lowered his head and twitched the corners of his mouth. He thought that he should be the first to get the tenderness and love of Chu Yiqiao, and he also thought that he could get the attention of an Omega like Chu Yiqiao who seemed difficult to approach Should be the first one too.

    He can get so close to Chu Yiqiao, can get hugged by Chu Yiqiao, can share the same bed with Chu Yiqiao, and can even come in and out freely in the group, or does Chu Yiqiao treat him like this every time? it is good?

    Did he see the person who pulled him out of the abyss too beautifully?

    Do you know or even touch those black industry chains in Caesars Palace? Did he already know about his existence and just didn't want to talk about it? Do you think he is fun and in control?

    He lowered his head and clasped his hands on his knees, his eyes were full of obedience and docility, and the congestion in his heart and the chaos in his head made him conflicted and irritable. So what identity should he go to Chu Yiqiao now and ask? What qualifications does he have to question?

    Silently sneered, he shouldn't be soft-hearted, he shouldn't let Chu Yiqiao walk out of the bathroom tonight, and shouldn't let Chu Yiqiao still have the strength to get out of bed.

    The driver felt a strong alpha pheromone overflow, and he couldn't help tightening his hand holding the steering wheel. He cleared his throat: "Hey, that little brother, your pheromone is a bit fierce, can you stop it?"

    Luo Qingye didn't I don't care, he just wants to see Chu Yiqiao immediately and ask everything clearly, and ask Chu Yiqiao if he knew where he came from a long time ago. He is the decision maker of a place like Caesars Palace. Things are not also involved.