An hour later, Jian Ze looked at Luo Qingye, who was lying on the ring with bleeding lips and still smiling, and began to doubt his life.     Luo Qingye

    swallowed the fishy sweetness overflowing from his throat, and the corners of his mouth and cheeks were red and bleeding. He looked sideways at Jian Ze: "You have won, congratulations."

Do you feel sorry for him? Then he just let Chu Yiqiao accompany him at night as a matter of course, as long as Chu Yiqiao can't go out, his injury is nothing.

    Jian Ze: "..." Is it Luo Qingye who is crazy or is he crazy? He must be the one who will suffer in the end when he beats Luo Qingye up like this, so he suddenly gets angry: "Luo Qingye! I don't care, you owe me this time! "

    "Okay."

    Luo Qingye endured the pain in his body and smiled deeper. It doesn't matter, as long as Chu Yiqiao can feel sorry for him and take him back, then his goal will be achieved.

    It's better not to dirty Chu Yiqiao's eyes with that dirty Luo Qingye.

    He just wanted to be Chu Yiqiao's little boy.

    .

    Chu Yiqiao held the steering wheel, looking thoughtfully at the school not far away.

    This little alpha never told him where he came from. He only found out that this child was born in an orphanage, was adopted once, and then sent back. As for what Jiang Mianhuai said before, Luo Qingye was He bought it, but he couldn't find it.

    Luo Qingye's experience seemed to be erased or hidden by someone suspiciously. Now that I think about it, it was indeed his negligence.

    Of course, he knew where the Caesars Club was. This was Grandpa's property, and it received very famous entrepreneurs from China and even the world. But he never thought that there is another huge black industrial chain hidden under the Caesars Club, and there will inevitably be many things involved in the future. He doesn't know whether it will have any impact on Luo Qingye.

    I also regretted that it was too early to pick up Luo Qingye every week, because tonight he was going to the Caesars Club, which was why he stayed outside the school gate and did not ask Luo Qingye to pick him up.

    The fingertips tapped on the steering wheel, and anxiety seemed to overflow from the fingertips. The unpredictable emotions were covered under the cold lens. The next moment, the tapping action stopped abruptly as if thinking of something, and the eyebrows frowned slightly.

    What is he hesitating now, little alpha should obediently listen to him, why is he still indecisive on little alpha? Originally, it was necessary for Luo Qingye to keep people by his side. He gave Luo Qingye everything, so naturally he should give something back to himself.

    Take out your phone and make a call.

    The call was not connected quickly, he waited, and it took about ten seconds for the call to be connected. The call from the other end was not Luo Qingye's sweet call, but an extremely weak and flustered call. The voice sounded like it was unexpected that he would call.

    "...Brother?"

    Chu Yiqiao frowned: "What's wrong with your voice? Are you uncomfortable?" Thinking of what Luo Qingye was beaten last time, it's possible that this little guy was bullied again: "I'm at the door right now Come out."

    Luo Qingye looked down at his injured hand when punching, he deliberately left the wound unbandaged so that it looked more real. Anyway, his goal has been achieved, and he can go to see Chu Yiqiao now.