The existence of Chu Yiqiao has exceeded his imagination.

    This man had begun to infiltrate his life, occupying all of his attention faster than he could have imagined, and he couldn't stand being apart even for a day. But he knows where he should be and what he should have. But when Chu Yiqiao was feeling uncomfortable, he began to blame himself for being such a waste, why he was not as tall and strong as other alphas, and was protected by an Omega.

    "Brother..." Luo Qingye became more and more anxious when he couldn't hear Chu Yiqiao's voice, his eyes turned red, and his voice choked up: "I'll go home, okay, I'll go back to accompany you, don't talk, I'm afraid."

    Chu Yiqiao felt that he was on the duckweed, staggering, confused, unable to tell the direction and even getting more and more tired. But amidst the chaos, Luo Qingye's choked up voice seemed to pierce the haze and bring him back to reality.

    ——I'll go home, okay? I'll go back to accompany you.

    Go home... What a nice word.

    But his home had disappeared twenty years ago,

    subconsciously grasping the falling quilt, when the quilt fell on his body, the familiar breath covered his body, like a warm hand gently comforting his chaotic numbness nerves, pulling him out of the disorder.

    This is Luo Qingye's quilt.

    It was the feeling of being close to Luo Qingye.

    This alpha who was only 5% compatible with him saved him twice.

    After an unknown period of time, he felt that he was not in so much pain, only the heat was left, and his strength recovered a little, so he reached for his phone.

    When the light from the phone screen passed through the fingers, at the same time, Luo Qingye's crying voice came again.

    "Brother, don't be like this, I'm afraid...don't ignore me..."

    Chu Yiqiao heard clearly now, that guy was really crying, crying like a poor bastard, he thought he was crying dream. Luo Qingye's tearful appearance appeared in his head, it must be a delicate alpha with red eyes like a rabbit.

    "Fool." The

    voice was very soft, almost like breathing, but it was still caught by Luo Qingye.

    Luo Qingye held the phone tightly and tears fell completely, as if he had been redeemed: "...Brother, you finally spoke, you scared me to death."

    "Don't cry like I'm dead." Chu Yiqiao laughed out loud, He took the mobile phone and put it beside him, took a deep breath and pushed himself to sit up, leaning against the bed and wrapping himself in a quilt. There were signs of pain in his body, more of it was the heat of the glands, and he probably knew What's the situation: "...I'm fine, just fell asleep."

    His breath was hot, he was so hot.

    "You lied, Yuan Ge told me that you were a little unhappy because of work, and said that your complexion was not very good, did you feel uncomfortable again?"

    Chu Yiqiao heard that Yuan Nian took the initiative to fight Calling Luo Qingye, his eyes darkened for a moment, but his tone was still gentle:

    "It's just a small matter. I can handle it well. You can study hard at school and don't worry about my affairs."

    "Can I not worry! You go to school If you didn't feel well once, if I wasn't here, you

    might—" Chu Yiqiao listened to the angry and anxious tone of the little alpha on the other end of the phone, but he stopped abruptly in the middle of the conversation, and he didn't speak, nor was he angry.