Chu Yiqiao listened to Luo Qingye's praise to himself, but he was indifferent in his heart Yes, he heard these words too much, and it didn't work for him.

    "But you are just my brother."

    Chu Yiqiao paused while holding the rein.

    The horse also stopped and lowered its head to drink water by the river.

    Luo Qingye stared at Chu Yiqiao, and wiped the sweat off Chu Yiqiao's forehead with his sleeve: "It doesn't matter how powerful Chu Yiqiao is outside, he is a scientist and an entrepreneur. But at home, in Xiaoye's heart , you are my elder brother, you don’t seem to be close to the elder brother who is actually soft and gentle. You are the one who is willing to give me a home, and you don’t dislike my background, let alone ask about my past.”

    “You have Ono now, I I can share it with my brother." Luo Qingye hugged his waist, put his ear on Chu Yiqiao's heart and listened to the heartbeat: "I will study hard at school, grow up quickly and stand beside my brother to help you, brother, you too You don’t have to be so tired anymore, Xiao Ye will protect you.”

    My brother’s waist is really thin.

    The boy's words were very heartwarming, and his embrace was very warm.

    Chu Yiqiao didn't expect such a person to say this to him, and he didn't expect Luo Qingye to say something like protecting himself. From childhood to adulthood, he has been alone, living alone, going to school alone, and working hard alone. Luo Qingye was the first accident when he lived to the age of 28, the accident that broke his life by opening a huge gift box.

    Another thing is that

    he doesn't dislike Luo Qingye approaching him.

    There was a feeling of numbness and fever on the back of his neck, and he suddenly remembered the dream he had last night. He dreamed of Luo Qingye.

    This little alpha is too clingy.

    Don't even let him dream.

    So as long as Luo Qingye is obedient, he can give him the best things in the world.

    "So good." Chu Yiqiao rubbed Luo Qingye's head, said the rein and turned the horse around: "Brother teaches you how to ride a horse, you first hold the rein with both hands."

    Luo Qingye grabbed the rein, and then saw Chu Yiqiao's hands covered the back of his hand, holding the rein together with him, looking down, these hands, which were fairer and slender than him, looked like works of art in the sun, which made people look white and couldn't get tired of it. transfer.

    If this hand is used to grab the sheets, how much should it be seen.

    He admits that he always thinks about these things, but facing Chu Yiqiao, he really can't control it.

    Under Chu Yiqiao's careful guidance and hands-on teaching, Luo Qingye quickly learned to ride a horse. The two played from early morning to afternoon, and they returned to the villa on the racecourse to rest when they saw that the sun was getting stronger.

    "Hiss..."

    When walking back to the villa, Chu Yiqiao saw Luo Qingye stop after a few steps, and then he stopped when he heard Luo Qingye's gasping sound, and saw Luo Qingye's expression was a bit dazed when he looked sideways Hong Weiwei:

    "What's the matter?"

    Luo Qingye was a little bit embarrassed, seeing that the villa was still some distance away, his legs hurt when he walked.