In his muddle, he dreamed of his mother, the scum, the alpha employees who wandered in front of him all day, and finally Luo Qingye.

    In an unconscious state, Luo Qingye watched Chu Yiqiao's slender and white hands tugging at his collar, exposing his collarbone covered with thin sweat, his jaw slightly lifted, beads of sweat falling, his chest heaving up and down, and his rapid breathing made everyone Seconds become difficult.

    "Uncomfortable? Do you need me to take off your clothes?"

    "...Take off."

    Luo Qingye, who agreed, took off his sweat-soaked pajamas, and his body as cold as white jade was perfectly outlined by the dim light, reflected in his eyes Sometimes the meaning of greed becomes more and more crazy.

    A few bewitching voices came from his ears, and the warmth fell on the side of his neck. Chu Yiqiao listened to the familiar voice, but the tone was very strange. He wanted to open his eyes but found that he had no strength. When he felt the back of his neck being gently pinched, his body trembled, a comfortable tremor.

    Just the right amount of strength, the comfort of his fingers, wandered on his nerves.

    He couldn't tell what it felt like, only that it felt comfortable.

    Subconsciously turned over, the red glands on the back of the neck were exposed in front of his eyes.

    "Brother, your pheromone smells like cherry brandy. It's very charming. I saw the eyes of your assistant and He She. They all wanted to eat you. I don't like them approaching you. I don't like them leaving pheromones on you, and I don't like the way they look at you. I know they all want you."

    "But unfortunately, you are mine."

    Luo Qingye saw Chu Yiqiao turn over, neck The glands at the back were completely exposed in front of him, and the beautiful lines of the back were all a daydream.

    He slowly approached, watching the look at the bottom of this pale pink gland getting hotter:

    "Do you have a feeling, as long as we get close, the pheromones will involuntarily intertwine, you will feel comfortable, will you Controlled and attracted to me. I guess the pheromone compatibility between us is 100%, or even higher. Otherwise, why would I approach you uncontrollably, fall in love with you, and miss you when I can't see you."

    Warm His breath fell on the back of his neck, and Luo Qingye laughed when he saw Chu Yiqiao's body trembling slightly, as if in response to him.

    The boy's laughter was hoarse and bewitching, and it would be better to describe it as sick than bewitching.

    "I like you so much, I really like you."

    Chu Yiqiao felt something covering the back of his neck, it was warm, even slightly warm and humid, and finally he was touched softly.

    Suddenly the body tensed up suddenly, and in the next moment, the repulsion and discomfort all over the body disappeared, so that the other alpha pheromones that were trying to invade were all isolated, as if they had found a place to rely on, and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

    Luo Qingye looked at the man who had fallen asleep in his arms, and knew that this was a sign of accepting his own pheromone comfort. He pursed his lips, and rubbed the corners of his lips lightly with his fingertips, as if reminiscing about something, and then showed a bright and innocent smile.

    "Brother, you can only be mine."

    Looking forward to riding a horse during the day, he doesn't know how to ride a horse, because...