Chu Yiqiao thought to himself, this appearance is really young and innocent. It can be said to be simple, is it simple to steal a white shirt?

    Like a little pervert.

    "Do you like me that much?" Chu Yiqiao picked up his white shirt, reflected Luo Qingye's delicate expression in his eyes, and said with a joking smile: "Little pervert."

    This intimate "little pervert" made Luo Qingye's body so tiny Trembling, as if poking his own excitement. Seeing that Chu Yiqiao didn't seem to be disgusted, he posted another post.

    "I like it, I like my brother the most."

    He would definitely tear the white shirt to shreds.

    He can be more perverted.

    Seeing Luo Qingye's cute appearance now, Chu Yiqiao felt thoughtful, so which alpha bullied Luo Qingye? Luo Qingye was a good seed he picked, so he couldn't just be bullied like this.

    The bottom of the eyes deepened a little.

    "Where do you want to go on the weekend?" He didn't know how many things Luo Qingye was holding back in his heart, but since they are helping each other now, he naturally hoped that Luo Qingye could open his heart to him. It seems that they should leave the family relationship now route.

    Thinking of his mother would take him to play everywhere on weekends when he was a child, and going out to play is the easiest way to enhance the relationship.

    Luo Qingye hugged Chu Yiqiao's arm and said, "I don't need to go anywhere to play, as long as I can stay by my brother's side, I am very happy, and I want to be with you anytime, anywhere."

    Chu Yiqiao was silent for a few seconds, It seems to be thinking about something, and it is not easy to make some deliberate physical contact at home. There is something that can naturally produce physical contact.

    "Have you ever ridden a horse?"

    He can let Luo Qingye sit behind him and hug him first, and then he can teach Luo Qingye to ride a horse and let someone sit in his arms, increase physical contact, and let him judge further Why is it that there is no rejection when Luo Qingye is close to the body.

    If this is not exclusive, it means that the five percent is not necessarily accurate.

    When Luo Qingye heard the word 'riding a horse', his palms gradually became moist, and there was a faint look in his eyes. Have you ever ridden a horse?

    He has never ridden, but he has seen others "ride".

    "I've never ridden before."

    Those Omega's look out of control when "riding a horse", they are in a state of embarrassment, not good-looking at all, just like fish on a chopping board, rotten into mud.

    But what if Chu Yiqiao was riding a horse?

    He wants to see.

    The face is dyed crimson, and the eyes are wet. It must be beautiful.

    "Do you want to go? It doesn't matter if you don't know how to ride, I'll teach you."

    "Okay!" Luo Qingye nodded obediently.

    Chu Yiqiao took out his mobile phone and asked his secretary to arrange the itinerary for the weekend. While arranging the secretary, he said, "Then you go take a shower first, and I will apply the medicine for you later." Weekend time is precious, and he has to arrange it. With Luo Qingye.

    If he can really be together with Luo Qingye without any exclusion, then the data will be just a bunch of data, and his plan can proceed normally.

    Cultivate a right-hand man, marry Luo Qingye by contract, get the contract in the bank, completely take down the Jiang Group, and finally make Jiang Mianhuai miserable and desperate.

    Now we have to go step by step.

    "Brother, can I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to sleep alone, I'm afraid." Seeing that Chu Yiqiao was about to leave, Luo Qingye immediately grabbed his hand, blinking his eyes: "...I'm afraid that nightmares will come I dreamed that they bullied me."

    Chu Yiqiao lowered his eyes and looked at Luo Qingye's hand holding him. This hand was a little cold. He was obviously an alpha, but his every move was extremely delicate. It would not be an exaggeration to say that he was an Omega, but it happened to fit every step of his plan.

    He hoped that when Luo Qingye became an adult, he could cultivate a perfect right-hand man.

    Sleep together now?

    "Okay."

    He couldn't ask for more.