And he clearly remembered that during the time when Luo Qingye was there, especially when he brought Luo Qingye back to the group, no matter whether he had contact with alpha employees or his special assistant, there was no longer any contact with him. A strong sense of repulsion, as if something was secretly violating him against the pheromones of other alphas.

    So why exactly?

    He didn't feel anything when he touched Luo Qingye, but did Luo Qingye feel it when he touched him?

    Luo Qingye's body trembled violently, and when he felt the warm palm on his waist, his Adam's apple rolled, this man was killing him.

    "...it hurts."

    "I'll ask the doctor to show you."

    "No need." Seeing Chu Yiqiao let go of his hand, Luo Qingye quickly pressed his hand on his abdomen again: "If brother wants to call your doctor friend, then no need."

    Let's touch again.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye: "Why?" The

    faint tingling sensation, the faint heat on the back of the neck, and the very comfortable injection feeling, this is the feeling of Luo Qingye touching him.

    It turned out to be true, only Luo Qingye could feel it when he touched him. It's only over an hour since school ends, Luo Qingye can heal all his discomfort today just by touching him a few times, what if he keeps touching him?

    Or use other contact methods, then can he reduce the frequency of taking medicine, or even to the point where he doesn't need to take medicine.

    But why the degree of compatibility between him and Luo Qingye is so low, this is simply impossible.

    "I don't like him." Luo Qingye squatted in front of Chu Yiqiao, held Chu Yiqiao's hand and pressed it to his face, looking at him with burning eyes: "That man likes you, so I don't like him."

    Chu Yiqiao Yiqiao was startled: "Huh?" He She would like him? He laughed suddenly: "No, he won't like a boring person like me, you think too much. Since you don't want him to come, then I'll go and see if there are any medicines at home."

    After speaking, he was about to stand up.

    "Brother, can you stop liking He She?" Seeing that Chu Yiqiao was about to leave, Luo Qingye quickly hugged him. Now when he thinks that there will be so many people coveting Chu Yiqiao when he is not around, the possessiveness in his heart is like It was a demon with teeth and claws, and he couldn't control it, and even had more excessive thoughts.

    Just like that white shirt, if it gets dirty, it will have his own taste.

    "Why?" As soon as Chu Yiqiao stood up, Luo Qingye hugged his waist, and he was sure that he would not resist being touched by Luo Qingye, which seemed to have nothing to do with the degree of fit.

    He lowered his eyes and bumped into Luo Qingye's sparkling eyes, his brows were somewhat melancholy, just like a cat that was afraid of being thrown away after being scolded by its owner and started acting like a spoiled child.

    Luo Qingye stood up slowly, leaned towards Chu Yiqiao, and touched Chu Yiqiao carefully with his toes: "Because Xiaoye will feel uncomfortable, I don't want to see others in my brother's eyes, I want my brother to look at me more , okay?"

    The young boy Qingyue's boyish voice was coquettish and shy, and the love overflowing from his clear eyes was as strong as midsummer, but this kind of liking and domineering made people feel pure and clean, and it all came from the anxiety in the past.