The precarious cherry brandy pheromone passed through his nose, and Luo Qingye, who lowered his head, had a morbid infatuation in his eyes from an angle that Chu Yiqiao could not see, and even felt more excited when he heard what Chu Yiqiao said .

    Sure enough, as he expected, Chu Yiqiao would feel sorry for himself.

    As long as you don't fight back.

    The corners of the lips are slightly sunken.

    Chu Yiqiao's eyes fell on Luo Qingye's side face for a long time without moving away, thoughtfully.

    "Brother, will you really protect me?"

    Chu Yiqiao saw Luo Qingye raised his head, his eyes were wet with grievances, and he looked like he was about to cry, he was really pitiful: "I will protect you, first let me Look at you."

    Luo Qingye stroked the buttons of his uniform jacket, looked at the driver in front of him and lowered his hands again, his eyelashes trembling: "Brother, let's see if we go home."

    Chu Yiqiao heard Luo Qingye's tone The anxiety in the heart: "Okay, let's see when I go home."

    "... Can my brother hold me?" Luo Qingye carefully touched the back of Chu Yiqiao's hand with his fingers, his voice still crying, and his eyes looked at him timidly. Cast a questioning look.

    Chu Yiqiao covered Luo Qingye's hand, and this little alpha's hand was a circle smaller than his, just enough to hold it completely.

    "I'll hold you, don't be afraid."

    Luo Qingye smiled just now, did he read it wrong?

    The driver in front raised his eyes in shock and looked at the rearview mirror: "!"

    Chu Yiqiao smiled very softly, and he was still the strategizing and powerful Mr. Chu. Is this still the President Chu he knows? Mr. Chu can talk to other people so gently!

    Sure enough, this little alpha is special!

    The door of the house opened with a 'beep', and the house was brightly lit when the light was turned on. Luo Qingye felt the breath of Chu Yiqiao coming towards him, as if being surrounded, and he couldn't help but relax.

    If he hadn't had that shirt this month, he didn't know how he would have lived.

    "Did the alpha who bumped into you bully you just now?" Chu Yiqiao continued to talk about it as soon as he entered the door, and as expected, he saw Luo Qingye's originally relaxed brows twisted by his words.

    Can his people be bullied casually?

    Luo Qingye touched his arm subconsciously, then put it down quickly, and glanced at Chu Yiqiao: "Brother, in fact, it was just being touched, it's nothing, I play so well with my classmates, sometimes I don't pay attention So much."

    Chu Yiqiao didn't say anything, he put the suit jacket on his arm on the side cabinet, unbuttoned the two buttons of the shirt, opened the skirt slightly, then walked to the sofa and sat down, his eyes fell On Luo Qingye.

    Just watching in silence.

    The light cast by the crystal lamp in the living room fell on Chu Yiqiao, the neckline was slightly open, revealing a beautiful neck line. Looking at the amber-colored glass in the eyes of the person, I can't see the emotion clearly, but I can't help but be attracted. The cold temperament revealed in his bones always made this man feel alienated and alienated by strangers, but the character under the silver frame contained a gentleness that was enough to make people fall and cannot be parried.