Chu Yiqiao: "...the fit rate is as high as 100%? Does ao have such a high fit rate? It takes such a high fit rate for people who fail to make the vaccine effective?"

    "There is Mr. Chu, yes Mr. Chu "

    Chu Yiqiao: "How do you usually meet?" Why can't he meet?

    The second director of the scientific research department: "...Well, they are destined."

    "Is there any ao with a matching degree of less than 5%?" Chu Yiqiao sat upright, clasped his hands on the table, and looked at them seriously. Each of the scientific researchers below: "Is there any record of such a group of people?

    " If it is still so low after both sides are injected, it may be that the rare pheromone genes are extremely mutually exclusive, but it will not be so low, so far there is no such record."

    Chu Yiqiao squeezed the position of the tiger's mouth, calmly Covering up his physical discomfort, he looked around at the alpha subordinates who were already a few chairs away from him. They were clearly separated, but even this distance made the medicine he had just taken ineffective again.

    The speed of failure is getting faster and faster, but obviously it won't be like this when Luo Qingye is by his side.

    So why?

    Now he couldn't tell whether it was because of the ineffectiveness of the blocker vaccine on him, or whether it was because of being close to Luo Qingye, who was mutually exclusive with his pheromone, that made the blocker and the drug invalid so quickly. This month when I got to know Luo Qingye was especially obvious. He She's report also said the same, telling him not to get too close to Luo Qingye.

    The director of the scientific research department said that there had never been such a case, but no one knew about his pheromone disorder syndrome except those close to him, and He She knew his condition best.

    You can't lie to him, can you?

    Five percent is really outrageous, and he doesn't even believe it when he says it.

    Just then, the phone screen lit up and a message popped up.

    ——Brother, I'm getting ready for school, Ono really wants to see you, brother!

    So he and Luo Qingye really can't get close?

    "Okay, I see, the meeting is adjourned." Chu Yiqiao tapped on the table, he pushed his chair away and stood up, slowly buttoned the bottom button of his suit and walked out.

    Now he will try again, and he will know after a hug.

    .

    The entrance of the international school is full of cars, waiting for the children they haven't seen for a month to leave school.

    The weather in early spring is cool, basically all the students have thin shirts, and there are only a handful of students who still wear suits and uniforms, but there is such a young boy who is dressed airtightly, even the shirt buttons inside are tied to the top superior. But because of his good looks, he took a few more glances because his appearance was real, and the clothes were second.

    "Oh, motherfucker."

    When Luo Qingye walked out of the school gate, he was hit hard by the person behind him, biting the tip of his tongue when he hit the wound on his arm, and then glanced lightly at Alpha who passed by him, Silently, he retracted his gaze and walked towards the familiar vehicle.

    "It's pretty bearable, I'll see how long you can bear it." The arrogant alpha wanted to get close to provocation.

    "Xiao Ye."

    Luo Qingye paused, and the calm face in front of the arrogant alpha was instantly stained with light. He looked at Chu Yiqiao not far away with a bright smile, and then trotted over:

    "Brother!"

    The arrogant alpha saw the man approaching not far away. When he felt that this might be an Omega, the beauty attack made him a little dazed. The arrogance just now disappeared. The alpha's hunting psychology for Omega made him want to pretend to be gentle. Polite.

    Chu Yiqiao was embraced by Luo Qingye's arm, looking down at the young boy's radiant look, he turned his gaze to the alpha boy who just touched Luo Qingye:

    "Little friend, have you apologized for hitting someone?"

    Luo Qingye was stunned for a moment, as if he was a little surprised by Chu Yiqiao's words, and when he heard Chu Yiqiao call others "children", his expression was dark, and he hugged Chu Yiqiao's arm tightly. His face darkened again when he smelled a lot of alpha pheromones on Chu Yiqiao's body. Why are there so many alphas around Chu Yiqiao? It's really annoying.

    The arrogant alpha blushed immediately when Chu Yiqiao said this. He grabbed his schoolbag and turned his face away and coughed: "I didn't hit someone, it was just careless, and I'm not a child, okay..."

    "Then you have to apologize, isn't this the most basic courtesy?" Chu Yiqiao kept silent when he thought that Luo Qingye was deliberately hit by this alpha just now, and was a little worried whether this guy was bullied at school. It's as small as an Omega.

    "I'm sorry." The arrogant alpha said casually: "It's okay." After saying that, he left immediately, but before leaving, he still glanced at Chu Yiqiao.

    But it was only a glance, because this beautiful Omega man was blocked by Luo Qingye, so he could only leave speechlessly.

    Chu Yiqiao frowned, which alpha is this, so arrogant.

    "Brother, let's go home." Seeing that Chu Yiqiao had been staring at the direction the man was leaving, Luo Qingye immediately pulled him away.

    At the moment when his fingers were intertwined, Chu Yiqiao was stunned. He looked down at Luo Qingye, and his body began to analyze the subtle reactions that came from him, which was related to the adrenaline reaction that Luo Qingye would produce every time he touched him. Exactly the same, extremely gentle, inch by inch, slowly smoothing out the discomfort in the body during this period.

    five percent?

    The body will want and long to be close. This feeling is especially strong when Luo Qingye touches it. Can 5% do this?

    He grabbed Luo Qingye's arm.

    Luo Qingye's face paled for a moment when he was grabbed by his hand, but he quickly endured his discomfort and asked with a smile, "Brother, what's wrong with you? Why do you keep staring at me? Do you miss me so much?"

    " Well, I really want to." Chu Yiqiao said: "Let's go home."

    Let him go home and slowly analyze how the fit is only 5% so that the touch is so comfortable.

    He didn't believe it.