amber eyes were as cold as glass: "Tell me, what is the level of 120%, and how did you sample and calculate this data?" All eyes fell on Chu Yiqiao, and everyone also noticed that Chu Yiqiao's face was a bit ugly.

    It wasn't the ugly complexion caused by anger, but the weakness revealed by physical discomfort, and his complexion was a little pale.

    The loud and cold questioning made the reporter tremble all over. Facing Chu Yiqiao, he stuttered: "I, we extracted the report data from major hospitals, and then summarized the final results."

    Chu Yiqiao looks weak, but his aura is not weak at all.

    "So your 120% level is calculated based on the vaccinated population?" Chu Yiqiao asked back.

    "……Yes."

    "Our blocker has entered the third stage, the vaccination rate has reached 70%, it is normal to have vaccination information, and the vaccination data reaching 120% is even more normal, but this is not the effect of vaccination Data. Then we ask you, what about those people who have been vaccinated for three times and still have no effect? ​​What about the data?"

    Chu Yiqiao tapped the table with his fingers, and the clear and clear voices clasped in the hearts of every researcher. Jump.

    Seeing that his subordinates were shaking like something, the head of the scientific research department quickly came out and answered: "That's Mr. Chu, we have collected data on invalid groups, but among a population of more than one billion, there are only people with such special groups. There are a few cases, and the vaccine can be effective by increasing the dose during observation.”

    “What kind of rejection did these people appear in the data you collected?” The

    Minister of Scientific Research said: “The blocker is for the three major groups of abo to be able to Effectively block any accidents that pheromones stimulate the other party, and these invalid people have a common characteristic, that is, their own pheromone defense index is as high as 100%, they only allow the pheromones that perfectly match themselves to approach, as long as there are others that do not match Pheromone close can make the blocker ineffective."

    "That is to say, in our normal abo group, injecting the blocker can allow each other to communicate normally, especially ao, without too much consideration of the fit problem, the blocker The pheromone fit between AOs has been greatly improved, and 99% of AOs can achieve a fit of more than 60%. However, due to the high pheromone defense index of invalid people, they cannot normally fit with other pheromones Therefore, in this report, these few cases did not constitute the scope of research statistics, and we have marked them."

    "No routine processing." Chu Yiqiao looked at the head of the scientific research department, his eyes were cold and sharp , looking down from the minister's faces down one by one, and saw similar doubts on everyone's face: "It is precisely because there are so few such examples, if the injection of the blocking agent fails, no pheromone matching can be found. Omega and alpha with a high degree may suffer a lot.”

    The second director of the scientific research department said: "Mr. Chu, the Municipal People's Hospital has taken over the two cases that have emerged so far. Both of them have achieved the effect of re-injection of the vaccine. The main reason is that one of these two is an alpha, the other is an Omega, and the other is an Omega. The match rate of people is as high as 100%, which is the pheromone of perfect fit. With the intervention of relevant departments, the two decided to get to know each other. Unexpectedly, it went well, so after they marked each other, the blocker vaccine succeeded .”