Chu Yiqiao thought back from the first time he saw the picture of Luo Qingye, to the time when he clearly felt that as long as he met Luo Qingye, he could instantly isolate the attachment of other alpha pheromones, not only when there were only the two of them at home. The feeling, the strongest feeling is that time in the group, the time he split up.

    As soon as Luo Qingye approached, it seemed that all the pheromones that wanted to approach him were blocked out, leaving only the ultimate gentleness to soothe his anxiety.

    That's it, only five percent?

    Chu Yiqiao looked out the window, thoughtful: "He probably doesn't know what spiritual comfort is, anyway, as long as he is close to me, I feel very comfortable."

    He She gently pasted the hemostatic tape on the bleeding needle, and then Throwing the injected needle into the yellow trash can beside it made a loud noise.

    Chu Yiqiao continued: "Help me keep this matter secret. Even if someone comes to ask you about the situation between me and Luo Qingye, don't tell them, and don't tell Luo Qingye."

    He has decided to put all his eggs in one basket. Sex is higher than fit, and from the very beginning, he thought it would be best if Luo Qingye was the right alpha for him, and if not...

    he didn't want to force it.

    "You like that little alpha?"

    Chu Yiqiao didn't hear the strangeness in He She's voice, and shook the hand hanging by his side, as if looking for something: "This kid is quite poor." Said After calming down, he looked at He She: "Next time those people ask you to call me and I'll take care of it. Don't pay attention to them. Thank you for today. I'll treat you to dinner when I have time. I have something to leave first. "

    After speaking, he turned and left the consultation room.

    He She looked at Chu Yiqiao's leaving figure, and it was like this again. Every time he said that he was very busy every time he was invited to dinner, he was clearly a person with a cold nature.

    Pitiful?

    When will Chu Yiqiao be pitiful?

    Then why don't you feel sorry for him and look at him too much?

    Standing up slowly, staring at the chair Chu Yiqiao sat on just now, there seemed to be a faint smell of Omega pheromone in the air, and it was attached to another smell of alpha pheromone, as if swearing this Omega is owned.

    "Luo, Qing, Ye."

    Walking out of the abo psychological center, Chu Yiqiao stopped in his tracks. He stared blankly at the sunny sky outside. The light was dazzling and the heat was so hot that it almost melted. The tingling pain made him feel a little dazed, why did he suddenly feel uncomfortable again, as if he had just come into contact with an alpha that released pheromones.

    For a while, I couldn't tell whether I was sweating from the pain or really sweating from the heat.

    ——Brother, I don’t want to live in school, but I want to go back to accompany you after school every day. I can go home by myself, and I don’t need you to pick me up. I promise that I will study obediently, okay, brother, don’t let me Living in school, it will take a month before I can see you, I will definitely miss you very much.

    When we parted from Luo Qingye in the morning, this guy hugged himself with red eyes and refused to leave. It was only a few hours, and he seemed to feel Luo Qingye's pain.

    It wasn't because the brief separation made him uncomfortable, but because the report in his hand clearly told him that this little alpha couldn't be relied on. It was clear that he had made up his mind to keep Luo Qingye, believing that Luo Qingye could alleviate his pain, but the cold data told him that Luo Qingye would only make his condition worse, so don't come close.