Although Chu Yiqiao never talked about his family, he probably knew that Chu Yiqiao didn't get along well with his family.

    "I'm sorry, this is my professional ethics as a doctor. You have no right to ask questions without the patient's consent." The

    old man did not show displeasure, but looked at He She with admiration: "You are the one who has been with me all this time." The child beside Yiqiao has been protecting him for more than ten years, you like my Yiqiao very much, don't you?"

    He She's face was indifferent, and he naturally couldn't let Chu Yiqiao have any weakness: "We We are good friends."

    "But you are an alpha, and according to alpha's rules, can the existence of Omega be a pure friendship? Alpha's possessive and protective desires have never been simple and pure." The old man laughed, as if He is a kind old man who chats with the juniors: "You know that Yiqiao can't smell, but you lie to him that you are a beta, and he will not feel uncomfortable when he is close to you, so he was deceived by your lies, and really thought you were a beta. He sincerely Treating you, but you have been thinking so hard, if Yiqiao found out, how sad it would be."

    He She's eyes fell on the downturned photo frame on the table, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he withdrew his gaze lightly: "Mr. Chu, I have never had any purpose in accompanying Yiqiao, I just hope that he will not keep everything in his heart, and he will be able to take care of you." There's someone to talk to with him."

    "You are a doctor, you should know that the compatibility of AO pheromone depends on the degree of matching and rejection. Yiqiao doesn't reject you, which means that you have a high degree of compatibility. So you don't want to be with my Yiqiao?"

    "I I don’t want to.” He She looked at the old man firmly: “I just want him to live well.” The

    old man didn’t expect that this doctor friend is still an infatuated person: “If I say, as long as you marry Yiqiao, I can belong to the Chu Group. What about giving you 60% of the shares? Even Yiqiao's father wanted this share very much." As soon as the words

    were finished, the door was pushed open from the outside, and a clear voice came in. He She raised his eyes and looked , When seeing who it is, the bottom of the calm eyes is full of warmth.

    "Grandpa, I'm afraid you can't make a decision on this share?" Chu Yiqiao stood outside the door with his suit jacket hanging on his arm. He looked at the old man with a smile on his face: "Just tell me what you want, why do you want to buy it?" Looking for my friend?"

    Hidden under the smile was an almost cold hostility and an unyielding aura.

    Seeing that it was Chu Yiqiao, the old man didn't have any surprises, and he looked relaxed as if it was a grandparents' party: "You came at a good time, it seems that you are very protective of your friends."

    Chu Yiqiao walked to He She, holding Putting his shoulders on his shoulders, leaning slightly, approaching He She's ear: "Go out first, I'll come here."

    The moment He She was touched by his shoulders, He She was slightly startled, but soon returned to normal, looking sideways at Chu Yiqiao's eyes were full of worry.

    "I'm fine." Chu Yiqiao said and patted He She's shoulder lightly in fear.

    He She got up and left the consulting room. Before going out, he turned around and glanced at Chu Yiqiao.

    Just in time to meet his upper eyes, he found Chu Yiqiao smiling softly, with a completely meaningless look, but he knew how tired Chu Yiqiao was, and at this moment, he felt unwilling, why his fit with Chu Yiqiao was only a hundred Eighty percent, why he couldn't save Chu Yiqiao.