Chu Yiqiao held his head and kept attacking The sense of chaos, and the uncontrollable heat output from the body, he doesn't know what he looks like now, but he knows that he must be in a mess.

    His waist gradually softened, his arms were propped on both sides of the sofa and his head was lowered. He felt that the breath he exhaled was scorching hot. Hand trembling to reach for the phone, now he has to find He She.

    Yuan Nian held his breath and quickly turned around to leave. He didn't dare to stay any longer, because he felt that he would lose his mind if he stayed.

    This pheromone, sweet to the bone, captivates the heart and soul.

    Close the door of the reception room to avoid being smelled by the employees outside. This is my boss and I have to protect it.

    The moment the door closed, Chu Yiqiao pressed the button to control the curtains, until the heavy curtains plunged the living room into darkness, and he couldn't see the sun. He couldn't bear it anymore and bent down, powerlessly falling on the sofa.

    "Well..."

    Just like this, he felt that his skin was rubbed painfully, and his whole body was terribly hot. Now he is not like himself at all. He is being led away by pheromones, completely unfamiliar pheromones. Takes full control of his consciousness at this moment.

    For so many years, his pheromone has not appeared, let alone the estrus period.

    He She once said that his situation is very bad. A normal Omega should be able to secrete pheromones and differentiate glands at the age of 16, but he has not yet appeared. Assuming that one day the pheromone is stimulated to appear, the estrus period will inevitably be strong and violent.

    It's like a quantitative change to a qualitative change.

    With trembling hands, he caressed the buttons on his shirt, but he couldn't untie them.

    Chu Yiqiao felt that his breathing was not smooth, raised his chin slightly, his thin lips were tightly pursed, thin sweat slipped from his forehead, and sank into the skirt of his clothes along the delicate jawline. All the disguise was removed by such powerlessness. .

    ——Qiao, what you need now is not medicine, but an alpha.

    He wanted to touch his mobile phone, but he accidentally touched it and swung it on the carpet. His eyes were covered with moisture, which made him a little confused. Panting with his head resting on his arm, he looked at the phone that fell on the carpet. Now that he can't even do such a simple movement, what else can he do.

    The efforts he made, the pain he suffered, the medicines he took and the blockers he took could all be easily destroyed by scumbags. Why is this world so unfair to Omega? He thinks he is impeccable, but he can't beat an alpha Inherent pheromone attack.

    Closing his eyes, he saw his mother lying in a pool of blood, desperately telling him to leave.

    ——Qiaoqiao, run away... to find your grandfather, run away... run away

    ? How could he escape.

    Looking for grandpa? This is the grandfather who protects the scum, is it useful?

    There is no doubt that revenge for killing his mother will be avenged.

    But now...

    who can save him.

    Leaving Luo Qingye behind was his last hope, he hadn't let Jiang Mianhuai experience this heart-piercing yet how could he die so easily.

    "Brother!!"