5

In just a few days, it can make Luo Qingye look "deeply affectionate" towards him, whether it is pure or not.

    He raised his hand and rubbed Luo Qingye's head: "Go and play with this koko sister, she is my secretary. I have something to deal with later." Then he told koko: "Take Xiaoye to buy clothes, all of you He will go to school next week, and prepare a few more sets of sportswear suitable for him to wear in school."

    When koko saw the little alpha Luo Qingye, at that moment, Her maternal brilliance as a single and unmarried person was inspired. Now that she is done, she can also buy clothes for her son to dress up at public expense. That is a very happy thing!

    So he beckoned to Luo Qingye: "Come on, go play with my sister."

    When Luo Qingye heard that Chu Yiqiao wanted to let him go with the others, he sat up and hugged Chu Yiqiao's waist suddenly. When he looked up, there was a look of fear in his eyes: "I don't want to leave my brother, Xiaoye doesn't need clothes Don't need to dress up, don't leave me..." The

    warmth was pressed against the waist and abdomen, the distance was too close, and the boy's arms around the waist were so strong.

    At this moment, Chu Yiqiao felt that the exhaustion and pain that he had when he went to see He She yesterday dissipated a bit, so whether it was his increased dose of medicine and blockers that had an effect, or Luo Qingye was an alpha Let him play a psychological role.

    "I didn't abandon you, but I really have something to deal with, and I'll be back soon." Chu Yiqiao coaxed patiently.

    Luo Qingye lowered his head, knowing that he didn't seem to be making progress. He was not qualified to be so swayed by gains and losses and to be arrogated by favors. After all, he had only known Chu Yiqiao for a few days, and he was not qualified to want such favors unscrupulously.

    The bottom of his eyes darkened, but...

    he wanted it.

    "Understood, brother."

    "I will come to pick you up." Chu Yiqiao stood up, and he stretched out his hand towards Luo Qingye: "I won't leave you behind."

    There was plenty of light outside the window, and the halo fell on the silver-gray suit On the top, there is the hand stretched out, slender and beautiful, the light shines through the fingers, as if as long as you hold it, it is like holding the light. Luo Qingye looked dazzled, but couldn't look away, and slowly stretched out his hand to hold Chu Yiqiao's hand.

    The eyes reflected Chu Yiqiao's face, and the eyes were stained with hope: "I'll wait for you to pick me up."

    Koko: "..." It looks like an idol drama, and the lines are a little dull, but what? ! Five senses online three views do not exist!

    After Chu Yiqiao pulled Luo Qingye up, he handed him over to Koko. He brushed past Koko, and raised his hand to adjust his glasses in his side eyes: "Take good care of him."

    "Alright Mr. Chu! Leave it to me ." !" Koko watched Chu Yiqiao leave, and when she passed Mr. Chu, she smelled a very fragrant smell.

    Her nose moved, and she looked at the back of Chu Yiqiao leaving in doubt, wondering, did Mr. Chu change his perfume?

    "Does it smell good?"

    Koko was stunned for a few seconds, turned his head when he heard who said it, and caught Luo Qingye's eyes unexpectedly.

    This is still the appearance of the sweet alpha just now, the eyes now are gloomy and gloomy, as if someone has invaded his domain, revealing a hidden possessive desire.