that is -

    Chu Yiqiao is the Omega with the most alpha in the world.

    That is to say, with such a legendary existence as Chu Yiqiao, the status of Omega has improved qualitatively now, not to mention Chu Yiqiao's support for the Omega Association, so that Omega no longer lives cautiously like before, and can live in a fair and honest manner. Putting on the blocker, you don't need to be troubled by the estrus period, and you become an independent individual without needing to be attached to alpha.

    There is also a more romantic saying for blocker vaccines, that is, universal vaccination, and universal protection of omega.

    In addition, Omega is a scarce existence, and now because of the existence of Chu Yiqiao, it has become rarer and more expensive. Omega can be found everywhere. I don’t know how much I love an Omega at home.

    "So! Our president Chu is not worthy of the charming and soft alpha!" Koko nodded gracefully, so she put away her phone: "Okay Jimeis, I need to send drinks for President Chu and his little wife alpha Goodbye ."

    She brushed her hair and walked out of the office on high heels.

    President's Office on the top floor -

    The office area is spacious, and the panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows are located in the best light position. The sunlight pours into the room and falls on Chu Yiqiao who is working hard at the desk.

    The silver-gray custom-made suit has narrow shoulders and a narrow waist, which sets off Chu Yiqiao's elegant and noble temperament. His eyebrows are picturesque, and his light brown hair complements his fair skin but is not feminine. He holds a pen in his slender and fair hands, with a serious and rigorous expression. The lips are slightly pursed, no matter from any angle, it is perfect.

    On the soft imported Persian carpet, Luo Qingye was lying on the carpet and looking at the group profile. He was wearing a white T-shirt and light-colored cropped trousers. It seems that he is reading a book very seriously.

    The moment Chu Yiqiao wrote, he looked sideways at Luo Qingye who was lying on the side. Seeing that someone was reading the company profile with his head propped up, he thought he had read everything in, and thought he was quite patient. In the next second, he saw Luo Qingye sneaking glances at him, meeting the panicked eyes of being caught.

    Luo Qingye has been peeking at Chu Yiqiao all the time. He didn't expect Chu Yiqiao to be so charming when he was working, let alone Chu Yiqiao to be so powerful. The company profile introduced what kind of person Chu Yiqiao is. After reading it, he sighed in his heart, is this really an Omega?

    Why can there be such an excellent Omega?

    And what is he?

    Compared with Chu Yiqiao, he is just a pile of mud that no one wants to build a wall, and he is thrown around, dirty and disgusting.

    The more I look at it, the more fascinated I am, and the more I compare it, the more I feel that I am not even worthy to carry Chu Yiqiao's shoes. When he was distracted and lost his eyes, he was caught off guard and faced Chu Yiqiao's gentle smile, his head buzzed, and he was a little at a loss.

    "Are you looking at me?" Chu Yiqiao lightly turned his chair to face Luo Qingye.

    Luo Qingye looked up at Chu Yiqiao. The man was leaning on the back of the chair, with his slender legs crossed under his trousers. He was sitting in a dignified and elegant posture. He looked at himself with a smile and lowered his eyes. The atmosphere was obviously so relaxed, but there was a kind of The feeling of being firmly grasped, Chu Yiqiao gave him the feeling of being impenetrable and mysterious.

    But there is a temptation to let people fall willingly.

    He crawled over.

    His forehead was pressed against his fingertips as he did so.

    "What are you doing?" Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye's extremely humiliating action, bent over and stretched his fingers against Luo Qingye's movement: "Luo Qingye, do you think I need a pet?"

    It was just a touch, The body has a very subtle reaction, as if it senses a matching channel and is looking for a balance point.

    The tone was cold, Luo Qingye stared at Chu Yiqiao in a daze, he didn't realize that Chu Yiqiao spoke to him in such a cold tone, and he didn't understand what Chu Yiqiao meant, he lowered his head aggrievedly, his eyes were slightly red .

    "Brother, I was wrong..."

    Regardless of whether the mistake is right or wrong, it is right to admit it anyway.

    "I have a very good team of high-tech talents in the research and development of medical equipment, dedicated to the research and development and manufacture of clinical medical equipment, and the group also has countless medical patents."

    "There is also a research team dedicated to the optimization and upgrading of blocker vaccines Therefore, the goal is to achieve a 100% vaccination rate for the entire population."

    Luo Qingye was a little confused when he heard Chu Yiqiao say this, so why tell him these things? He doesn't understand anything.

    Chu Yiqiao saw that Luo Qingye didn't move forward at will, so he leaned back on the back of the chair. He twitched his fingertips as if he was looking for something, and casually opened his lips and said,

    "That means I need a successor."

    Luo Qingye raised his eyes He stared blankly at Luo Qingye.

    Chu Yiqiao lowered his eyes and smiled at Luo Qingye: "If you want a strong enough successor, will it be you?"

    Instead of sugar-coated cannonballs, he chose sweet words.

    Maybe it works better.