At the moment of being touched, Chu Yiqiao felt the discomfort on his body eased, as if something had severely blocked those bad alpha pheromones from his body, which once again confirmed the possibility just now.

    This little guy seems...

    more useful than his medicine.

    When he touched it, he felt that his body didn't hurt that much, or he was in so much pain that he had an illusion.

    "Brother, you..." Luo Qingye didn't understand Chu Yiqiao's intention, but his heart was itchy by the words Chu Yiqiao.

    "I have asked the secretary to arrange school affairs. I am worried that you will be bored at home alone, so I will accompany me to the company for a few days." Chu Yiqiao smiled softly: "Okay?"

    He felt that it was necessary to try.

    more intimate contact.

    .

    Galaxy Group——

    "Have you heard that the president brought someone to the group!! Oh my god, you didn't see the little boy brought by the president, so beautiful and really easy to see... Fuck, my heart is moving! Why am I a woman? "

    I saw it, the little boy seemed to be very close to the president, just now when I showed the document to the president, I saw the little boy lying on the desk acting like a baby to the president, the boy is acting like a baby, he is still a beautiful man A child acting like a spoiled child is not something one person can handle."

    "I didn't see it, koko, did you take a picture, let me see what that little boy looks like!"

    The secretariat was already boiling, They all gathered around Koko, the president's secretary, wanting to see the photo of that little boy.

    Koko mysteriously took out her mobile phone and turned it over suddenly. As expected, she saw the unbelievable maternal love on Jimei's faces: "Look, this little A is not cute, beautiful! No! Beautiful! Beautiful! The

    secretaries' eyes glowed, and they broke out from nympho to motherly love with their faces in their hands: "It's so beautiful, so beautiful, really beautiful and cute, who is this president? I've never heard of someone beside the president."

    "And ...Isn't the president an Omega?" Secretary A looked at the photo hesitantly: "This little boy looks like an Omega at first glance? Is he really an alpha?"

    Koko gave a 'tsk' sound, and ran his slender fingers through his hair: "You don't Understand this world, who stipulates that Omega must be small and beautiful, and who stipulates that Alpha must be big and strong, can’t we change it a little? Think about our President Chu, how powerful he is, let alone us It's Huaxia, and there is no second Chu Yiqiao in the whole world. Besides, besides our secretariat, do other departments of the whole group have Omega? Isn't our President Chu the best proof of breaking the traditional image of Omega? ?”

    "No." The secretaries shook their heads one after another. From the perspective of the proportion of their group, Alpha accounts for 99.9%, whether it is the headquarters or the branch, it is mainly determined by the nature of their group.

    Galaxy Group is the world's top high-tech medical equipment research and development manufacturer, a leader in global medical equipment, and it stands out among the A-share technology companies. How many people can do this, let alone the leader is still young An Omega who has already reached his peak at only 28 years old.

    The group has been established for ten years, and it will reach its peak in ten years. Chu Yiqiao has created countless miracles in the industry. With his professional expertise and foresight, he has cultivated batch after batch of medical high-tech talents, with more than 150,000 employees worldwide. There is a saying that is very well circulated in the industry,