He She.

    Tapping the screen with her fingertips, thinking about how to reply, a message popped up while still thinking.

    ——Can’t sleep again, do you want to come to sleep with me?

    Standing behind Chu Yiqiao, Luo Qingye caught a glimpse of this message by accident, and his eyes changed. Who is this person? Why does he seem to know Chu Yiqiao very well, and he speaks so ambiguously? Go to sleep with him?

    ...Is it the alpha who pursues Chu Yiqiao?

    Chu Yiqiao seemed to be used to He She's way of speaking, so he replied with two words at random:

    ——Sleeping

    Then he sat on the back of the chair and sank deeply into the soft lumbar cushion behind his waist, letting Luo Qingye wipe his hair comfortably, and slowly closed his eyes. The peace and comfort of all the previous actions were more comfortable than that in He She's consultation room.

    The soft hair ran through the fingers, Luo Qingye looked down at Chu Yiqiao's brows and eyes stretched and rested with closed eyes, subconsciously relaxed the wiping action, and changed it to massaging Chu Yiqiao's head.

    Rubbing her forehead, eyebrows and eyes with her fingertips, her gaze skipped over this face inch by inch, from the high bridge of the nose down again, and finally landed on the beautiful lips.

    Thin lips and affectionate appearance, as if approaching will hurt, but it makes people approach uncontrollably.

    Omega like Chu Yiqiao must be liked by many people, right?

    For example, that man named He She.

    "Xiao Ye, I only have one room here." Chu Yiqiao opened his eyes, thinking that when he was renovating before, he directly combined the side bedroom and the master bedroom into one big master bedroom, and the rest was the garden cloakroom and study room. I would think that one day I would want to raise an alpha on a whim.

    He didn't expect that he would be able to enter the state of raising people so soon.

    Luo Qingye put his hand between Chu Yiqiao's eyebrows, staring blankly. The call of the word 'Ono' caused subtle ripples in my heart. He didn't expect Chu Yiqiao to call him that, as if he had been drawn into an intimate realm.

    You can get close, you can touch.

    Not willing to let go of his hand, Luo Qingye smiled sweetly: "It's okay brother, I can sleep on the floor, as long as there is a place for me to sleep."

    "I still haven't asked where you lived before, How did it get sent to me?" Chu Yiqiao put on the glasses on the table, sat up straight and signaled Luo Qingye to sit beside him. Although it was arranged for someone to investigate,

    this little guy squatted next to his legs and looked up at him.

    The white shirt is wide, the shoulders of the young man are thin, the neckline is slightly open, revealing the small collarbone inadvertently, and the obedient and docile look looks like a cat coquettish with its owner.

    The ability to please people is very good.

    Chu Yiqiao withdrew his gaze: "If you don't want to say it, I don't ask. Now that you are mine, the past is over. As long as you are obedient, I can give you everything you want."

    Luo Qingye stroked her hand Chu Yiqiao's knee approached carefully and tentatively, and finally put his chin on the back of his hand and looked up at Chu Yiqiao: