"Brother, can you carry me out? My legs are numb." Luo Qingye blinked his eyes and asked, before opening his arms towards Chu Yiqiao.

    The young boy looks young, but there is a taste that does not match his age in his eyebrows and eyes, which is intriguing. It's an alpha, but it's sweeter than an omega, its eyes are shining with water, and its just right coquettishness makes people not feel disgusted.

    Chu Yiqiao stared silently, taking a full view of Luo Qingye's acting like a baby.

    Before leaving, he opened the box: "Come out by yourself."

    Luo Qingye: "..." Such an indifferent man, does he not even support him? Holding on to the side of the box, he stood up with difficulty.

    Chu Yiqiao saw the boy standing up tremblingly, and also found Luo Qingye's swollen ankle. At the same time, he looked at it and looked at it, which was about 165, very thin, but still had a sense of line.

    Leading Luo Qingye to the sofa, he felt that the naked body was really dazzling, so he asked people to sit down first, and his eyes fell on the swollen ankle.

    "How long have you been kneeling?"

    He asked casually out of politeness, and reached out to cover Luo Qingye with the suit on the side, but the dog bit Lu Dongbin.

    Seeing Chu Yiqiao's hand stretched out, Luo Qingye thought what this man wanted to do. Suddenly, the filth that had been touched flashed through his mind. The reflection slapped Chu Yiqiao's hand off, and he curled up on the sofa.

    A scratch suddenly appeared on the back of Chu Yiqiao's cold white hand, overflowing with blood.

    Luo Qingye froze immediately after finishing this action, and suddenly realized that Chu Yiqiao was not those disgusting men, his pupils slightly opened, showing fear in his eyes, he immediately reached out and grabbed Chu Yiqiao:

    "Brother, I'm sorry, I... ..."

    The back of Chu Yiqiao's hand was scratched by Luo Qingye's fingernails, his amber pupils reflected Luo Qingye's fear and disgust, as if he was about to do something nasty.

    With an indifferent expression, he put his coat over the child, brushed away the blood dripping from the back of his hand with a light hand, and the corners of his lips curved slightly indifferently.

    "The door is on your right. When you go out, turn right to the elevator." Chu Yiqiao raised his hand, took off his glasses, put them on the decorative cabinet beside him, and stroked his collar: "If the person you sent here asks how he is, just say, Chu Yiqiao is not a good person, and he hurt you, maybe you can ask for some medical expenses and mental damage fees, you are not at a loss."

    Although he needs an alpha as a shield, he will not be hungry.

    He just needs to be obedient.

    "Brother, it's not!"

    Just two steps away, I heard panicked footsteps from behind, and I was caught off guard by a force, and the corner of my clothes was pulled suddenly. The buttons were all unbuttoned, but this time it's good. He didn't have to undress himself.

    The white shirt slipped from his shoulders and fell to the ground, the cold white and dazzling back caught his eyelids. The back is covered with a thin layer of smooth and beautiful muscle lines. The shoulders are not too wide, but the waist is murderously narrow. Looming, the two sunken dimples on the waist above the black suit pants are like a pair of sexy wings, making the legs extraordinarily slender.