21

"Sometimes you make her smile

"Sometimes you make her smile. Sometimes you make her cry. But her love for you will never die."

Chapter 21

Rose's POV

It's been a week since I met up with Dally at the park and since then we've been getting better. He's spent the night at my house and I've spent the night at his place. We've hung out with the Gang a little, but mainly just stay at my house. I have to admit I have missed Dally.

Today the gang decided to all meet up and eat at the Dingo. It was pretty dark outside, so I assumed it was gonna be dinner. I am really excited to see Mia. The other girls our coming too so I guess it would be all of us. Dally said he was going to pick me up at 7pm so I pulled myself off the couch. My mom has been really tired with work, so I told her to take the day to rest.

I hopped off the couch and walked to my room. I went to my closet and picked out my black and white crop top shirt and my blue shorts. I put on a belt and my white converse. I put my hair in french braids and pulled out some strands to shape my face. I was kinda mad because my contacts got messed up so I had to wait for my new pair to be made. I had to put on my glasses just to see. 

*HONK*

I got up and grabbed my keys and switchblade. I yelled bye to my mom and headed out. I saw Dally's car outside waiting. I smiled and turned away to lock my door. When I turned back I saw Dally leaning against his car staring at me.

I walked over to him smiling. "Hey Dal."

He picked me up by my waist and I wrapped my legs around his waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He smirked. "Well don't you look cute in your glasses."

I felt my face get hot. "You think?"

"I know." He said pushing me against his car. Just to clarify Dally and I haven't kissed on the lips since that argument. This is the closest we've been. 

I felt myself moving forward by impulse. He started moving closer as well. Soon enough we were inches away from each other. In that moment I couldn't help it anymore. I leaned in and smashed my lips into his.