17

"No matter what anyone says about you, I know what you mean to me

"No matter what anyone says about you, I know what you mean to me."

Chapter 17

Rose's POV

(A week later)

The gang all decided to go to one of Bucks parties. It's been a while since we've all been together. I've only really been hanging out with the boys and Mia. The other girls and I don't really talk that much. Their really...Socy if that makes any sense.

It's 5:24pm and we all plan on being there at 7pm. Dally is gonna pick me up at 6:30. Mia decided to come over and get ready with me. We were just sitting on my bed talking until we finally got up and started looking.

"I wanna pick something sexy but cute, something that will make Soda nervous, and when you make a guy nervous, you know you did something right." She said flipping though my clothes.

I laughed. "Here let me help you."

We looked through some and ended up finding what she was looking for. She picked out my pink dress and I put a heart necklace on her and gave her a few rings. Before we started with her hair and makeup we decided to find me something to wear.

 Before we started with her hair and makeup we decided to find me something to wear

"What theme are you going for?" She asked looking at me.

I shrugged. "Pick something you think I would look hot in."

She smirked and I know that smirk. She was definitely gonna make me look like a hoe. I quickly changed my words.

"Hot and cute." I said giving her a look.

She laughed. "Yea yea."

She flipped through my clothes some more and soon she held out a dress that look really good. I haven't worn in yet, so it was perfect. It was a light pink silky dress and man was it short. I put it on and I swear if I bend down a little I would flash everyone.

 I put it on and I swear if I bend down a little I would flash everyone